Hey! I'm New:)

MissS1988

Hello!
I've joined today and starting on the SW diet on Monday.

I've struggled with my weight for most of my life, since starting secondary school as I was bullied and did nothing but eat! I've been up and down but not been able to maintain my weight.

I'm now a Primary School teacher so I find it really hard to stick to a diet as theres either not enough time to eat properly or theres just lots of goodies the children have bought in for me to eat! :eat:

I'm hoping now that I'll be determined to loose all of this weight that, I won't lie, gets me down sometimes!:wave_cry:

This website kept popping up so thought I would join to see what tips and successes everyone has!

Kelly x
:wavey:

Hi,
Welcome to this site and congrats on deciding to join SW!!!
This place is really supportive, lots of ideas and inspiration.
SW is a fantastic plan - don't think of it as a diet. It will really help to re-educate the way that you eat!!!
Good luck on your weight loss journey. x

Welcome Kelly!! The first few weeks are the hardest but it gets easier after that. I promise! Just stick to the plan and don't use all your syns unless it's unavoidable (birthdays, BBqS, etc).

I've been with SW for 2 months and I lost 2st 3.5lbs. I think you an I are similar in weight at the moment, do you feel somethimes like it is a lot of weight to lose? I do but I try not to feel down because these 2 months have flown by and here I am sat with over 2 stones less. I guess I am trying to say: "Don't think about how long it'll take, just get on with it and you will see results pretty fast!"

I like reading this forum because there are people here that give you a lot of encouragement and people that have weighed more than us and they've lost it all. A true inspiration!

Good luck, keep us posted. xx

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs
Week 4-8: 14lbs

club_10_award.jpg
2_stone.jpg
slimmer_of_week.jpg
x4
slimmer_of_month_May.jpg

2b3b6103290f485b354bcc0040f59fbc6193e59c.gif

Thank you all! :)

I'm not going to the SW classes, I'll be doing it on my own, I did it when I was 14 and lost a lot of weight and it was pretty easy to do. The only thing is that I'm not too sure about how many syns you can have?

Also, if there are any tips you can share that would be excellent :) xx

Daily allowance 5-15 syns. I wouldn't use all my syns every day. At the weekends you can have flexible syns (use more if you want) but after that you've got to continue with the plan.

I know what you mean about doing it on your own. I started doing it by myself at first but I only lost 6lbs in 4 months - which is nothing. Ever since joining the club and going to the weekly weigh ins I have lost 2 stones 3.5lbs (in 2 months). I find them very helpfull and motivating.

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs Week 4-8: 14lbs
club_10_award.jpg
2_stone.jpg
slimmer_of_week.jpg
x4
slimmer_of_month_May.jpg

thanks for joining, and sharing your story. I think Minimins.com, is all about support. You will get that here.....Good luck

Back