Hey im New ^^.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tiitanium, 12 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    Hey im kaylaa 23 female united kingdom. very overweight. currently thinking of asking doctor about gastric bypass but going to research about it first because its scaryy. :eek:..

im friendly and love a laugh..:D
    im currently 25 stones+ :cry:.. hoping to lose any amount because i need to get healthier and pain free. i hope i can do it but i have lost interest in myself & life .. im going to try and engage here to boost my spirits :p

=).

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    hey and thankyou very much :).

5. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    Hiya hun and welcome to the forum, ya have made the first choice by admiting ya have a problem. Do ya mind if i ask what diet ya are on? There is a thread on here regarding gastric band surgery, maybe ya should post something in there and those lovely people could answer your questions for ya. I personally dont know anything about it but when i reached the over 20 stone mark it was time to do something about it. If ya are not sure about what diet to go on well then ya have come to the right place there is every diet under the sun here so ask questions and ya will find the one that suits your lifestyle. I found that I wanted to do a vlcd as I had the choice of either having food or trying that so I am one of those people who cant have both so decided to go off food for good well for the timebeing anyways. This also may suit ya but it really depends on your health as well. Either way I wish ya well and if ya need anything ya can give me a shout anytime. We are all here to support each other, take care

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

:welcome: to minimins hun. Lots of support and advice on here ;) x

7. Lozbo

Lozbo Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hey and welcome! :)
    Everyone's really friendly here so if you're looking for some support you came to the right place. xx

8. Janey2004

Janey2004 This is for ME!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Hiya:D if you haven't already check out the surgery part of the forum. Loads of info and advice there. I'm Janey btw pleased to meet you:)

9. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. I'd also visit the doctor and ask for advice. Have you tried a diet? Because there's lots of different types

Irene xx

10. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    i have tried slim fast , slimming world and general eating better and less.. but nothing seems to work im going to visit gp on friday i have made an appointment for then to discuss and im also going to look into the other diets i havent tried , im basically at the stage where ive lost all willpower.

thankyou for the replies theres some amazing people here and ive already made a great friend (vicki) x

11. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Welcome to minimins. Good luck on your weight loss journey

12. Jax123

Jax123 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(19.6%)
    Hi and :welcome: to Minimins :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.