Hey. Just saying 'Hi, im a newbie' :)

Loads of newbies...It was my first day today...Tahnks for all the advice...it wasnt too bad...just need to be very organised on this and ul be fine...i can see it being real hard if the organisation isant there...

only down side to it so far is the expense....IT IS EXPENSIVE ALL THIS STUFF...

any ideas on where to shop im a Tesco lover...and try to get best meat we can afford...organic is not always possible???!!

If you check out dukannotsofatties diary shes a fab shopper and has listed the best places for the best deals

Fab stuff...Thanks

Sid you seem to be sticking to it all really well...

im a bit worried im not gona lose any weight on it cos of my pcos but im hoping...whats ur secret to keep going ?

Don't give up . A good wise Dukaneer said this is a marathon not a sprint, don't be impatient and compare your losses to others who might loose faster. I have an under active thyroid but have been on medication for years. I was surprised at my rate of weight loss but other dukaneers of similar heights and weights did better than me but we all got to tw just at different times. Post your food diary daily and the girls and guys will keep an eye on your foods and if you stall can more easily recommend small changes xxx

im going to post my diary on my page now x

Hi petal

How you doing

Hi, with regard to cost...

We live close to a massive Indian community with a gazillion shops. The shops sell frozen fish and meat (filleted or while) really cheaply. Obvs not all meats as their religion dictates but lots and lots of protein!

They also sell vegetables, herbs, spices etc by the bloody truckload and very cheap. I buy 3 huge bunches of coriander for £1, wash, chop and it freezes perfectly. I throw it in curries, stir fries and 0% yogurt with savoury food (on pp days)....

Also, morrisons do very good quality meat and reasonably priced. HTH, I can never buy 'cheap' meat as I have issues with actually eating it but I've found Iceland to be reasonable too.
Kellmo x

Hey everyone. I have lost a stone and started at the gym this week. Will be doing that twice per week so hope this helps me. Really pleased so far a stone in less than a month is great.
Its amazing how Dukan is my normal life now :)
I dont think twice when people go to the fish and chip shop etc... In fact i was in the queue waiting for fish and chips for 55mins last Friday for my dad and three siblings! And it didnt really bother me... Before i would have bought something and eaten it in the car before i got home :p

Fantastic to hear your good news xxx This really is such a good diet and Im the same It feels Right for me 'the norm' keep posting with your successes Petal xxx

well done thats good to hear. I've started a budget thread on the main page for trying to keep the costs down. I'm having to stick to a budget mainly cos hubby made redundant, and am very consious of spending....thread open to all people who find a deal.

Back