Hey Minimins :) New girl, kind of following SW

Hey everyone :)

I finally decided it was time to join, I've lurked a few times when googling some things, and all the advice & support on offer seems too good to miss!

My partner and myself have brought the Slimming World literature off eBay and a cookbook, we're giving it a go and chances are we will become fully fledged members of SW - for the time being we just want to give it a try, and and also to shy to go to group meetings! Haha.

I've always been on the larger side, I was at my largest when I was around 15/16 (size 24) and I've slimmed down (with LOTS of ups and downs, haha) to size 16/18. I've now decided enough is enough and I'm going to get down to a healthy BMI and more importantly, my ideal weight!

I'd hope to make lots of new friends who suffer the same perils as myself - shyness, and an addiction to food* :( haha!

(*I've only just discovered SW, and considering you can 'eat as much free food as you like' hopefully, I'll be seeing results!)

Thanks all for reading :) xx

welcome
i am also new i have 8 stone to lose and also doing slimming world

look under slimming world in the forum you will get loads of support and help :)
pick a weigh in day and do it the same time in the same things every week.

i am doing the Extra easy plan which is the easiest plan to follow

my weight loss is slow about 1/2 lb to 1lb per week but my hubby has lost 13lb in 4 weeks on this
i wish you both the very best of luck

Back