hey! new here!

Angela0409

Hey everyone,
ive been on ss for a a good few weeks now, weight lose hasnt been great over the last few weeks and i thought something like this would help motivate me!
anyway, im Angela from Glasgow, im 24 with 3 kids, Stevi 4, Harry 2, Alfie 1! i live with my amazing OH Stephen! I run a parenting site so i know how helpfull forums can be and how much support you can get from it!
wanna lose weight to be able to do more with the kids, got loads to shift!!

x

Hello there, lovely to see another Scottish Slimmer about. I know it seems a bit quiet on this bit of the forum but have a scout about the site. loads of supportive and generally amazing folks on here. you might want to start a wee diary, its a good way of getting to know people and its good l to look back and see where you've been at and how far you have come. Theres a wee tutorials bit too and in the introduction part of the site there are loads of stickys with useful info about the site. Hey I shall be calling on you for parenting advice I have a mad 4 year old. Best of luck with the plan its a good one and I look forward to seeing you around the site. Give me a shout if you wanna ask anything :)

Hi and welcome to minimins, good luck with your weightloss journy x

Hi!!!
Thanks for getting back to me, ive not been on in a while, need to add this site to my fav list!!
Ive now lost 20.5lbs still a long way to go but im getting there!!!
going to have a wee look about the site shes whats what!
Thanks again
x

Back