hey newbie here!

archer

Hey!

so im new, im 24 female. ive always been alittle over weight, i still have the exact same chubby cheeks that i had when i was a baby! but i used to not be too overweight.......
but then i went to college...and have been eating 2 sausages 2 bacon and chips 3 days a week for a year, developed an addiction to energy drinks, and starting to get into chocolate, now the parts of me that were ok, compared to others have caught up, I used to be wide but didnt really have an ass, now i have a very very noticeable one!

now according to my BMI i have always been overweight, but I always pinned that too the fact that I used to lift weights, but im only getting heavier its time i stopped making that excuse! according to my BMI im obese :'(

5ft 3" and 13 stone, I dont want to be skinny, I dont think id look good skinny, id like to lose 3 stone :) my goal weight should be 9, but i just want to be 10 :)

maybe ill change my mind closer to the time but yeah :)

so.....

HELLO!:flirt2:

Hello Archer. Nice to meet you. I'm new too, and my story sounds very similar to nous :) I'm 5 foot 6 and BMI 32. I want to get down to about 10 stone too, but like you I'll decide nearer the time :) I'm on day 5 of Cambridge Diet. Good luck with your first days!

Hey Archer :wavey: Nice to meet you :D

My stories a bit like yours too really, I'm also new here and although I've always been a bit overweight my major weight gain came when I started University, now a year after graduating I've decided it's gotta go!

Hope to see you around the boards!

Back