Hey Newbie here

Hello I'm new, been told by the doctors I need to lose over 3 stone 42 lbs for health reasons. So i thought I would join this forum.

I really don't know where to start. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Crazyinlove84

Hi and welcome to the forum. Have you any idea what kind of diet you would like to follow? I am a Slimming World veteran so if there's anything you want to know about it give me a shout x

Hello I'm new, been told by the doctors I need to lose over 3 stone 42 lbs for health reasons. So i thought I would join this forum.

I really don't know where to start. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Crazyinlove84

Hello and welcome, you've come to the right place. There is loads of support and advice here and every diet you can think of. Have a look around and ask any questions you like.

Good luck on your journey.

xxx

welcome. x

Welcome to minimins! Like Georgie said, there's loads of support and advice on here. Good luck on whatever diet you choose!!!

~Silence~

I don't need to diet as I don't eat unhealthy maybe the odd snack, it's exercise I need to do as I don't do any. But today I ordered an Exercise Bike and walked up the stairs at work twice so far.

hiya & welcome. everyone on here is so friendly & helpful. you'll get all the help & support you need. x

Good luck with the exercise bike. You should try a cross trainer, they're fab

Back