Hey newbie

CupCake85

Hey everyone
I posted in the intro section but thought I'd post here too :)
Well I'm Hayley(25) and live in Leeds with my hubby Vinny(25) and our 2 daughters Chelsea(8) and Esme(5.5 months).

I've been struggling to lose weight since I had my 1st daughter when I was 17.
The most I've lost at any one time is 2.5st, I've lost about 10st in total but it's always been losing 2st putting it back on, then losing it again & putting it back on etc etc so I kick myself and think if id have just sorted myself out I'd be at target by now but life isn't that easy is it lol!!
I've decided this is MY year to just focus on making me happy and a huge part of making me happy will be to lose weight.
So I have about 6st to lose maybe more, I'm not quite sure :S
I'm a comfort eater and have an unhealthy relationship with food, I don't have any self esteem what so ever (not because I'm fat just because of my past) and I think I've always overeaten because I feel I should punish myself because I'm such a horrible person etc and this is a problem I'm trying to sort out.

I also suffer from anxiety as a result of my past and after yrs of suffering with it I finally have gone to the docs and I'm being referred for counselling.

I probably sound like a right psycho - I'm not just for the record lol but feel in order to embark on my weightloss journey that I need to let out all the hurt etc that I've been hiding

Anyway I hope I haven't bored you to tears lol and I look forward to getting to know you all and share our weightloss journey together :) xxxxxxxx :)

Hi Hayley,

Welcome :) I rejoined last wednesday so i am (aswell as others!) in the same boat as you.

I am new to this forum, but since last week ive been coming back nearly every day for support or to just read info/syns/diaries/menu's etc for inspiration and motivation.

Good luck to you on your journey.

Thanks Hunni - good luck to you too :) xxxx

Hey hun, I only joined here a few weeks ago but its a great place to waste time on! If you click on the link in my sig there is my diary with a bit more info about me.

I to have an unhealthy attitute to food, something which im slowly trying to change. This can be our years, with a little effort and alot of speed foods ;) good luck hunny xx

Hey there i also am in the same boat as you i rejoined last monday after several weight loss journeys of putting it on and losing and putting on! so this is my final journey and i am determined to do it this time! I suffer from anxiety also so i believe that sucsess in my weight loss journey will help with some of my anxiety issues! this is a great place to talk things out and get ideas and give ideas of your own 2! good luck xxx

Back