Hey!! Newbie!!

caoimhe

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am 24, live in Ireland, have always been overweight. Started sw at the end of nov and have lost 19.5lb so far. I am loving my weight loss journey so far and joined this for some motivation, help and support. Feeling good about myself already so here's to feeling better and being fitter and more energetic (and getting into skinny min clothes!!)

Last edited:
Hi! it was my doctor that recommended slimming world and I have really enjoyed it, have met lots of new people and lost weight in a fun way. Check out their website, they may have a class near you, you will get plently of support and help and no judgement! You can do it!

Hi Caoimhe and Ndc331. Hope you are well and welcome to minimins :) How are you finding SW? x

Heeey don't worry if u ever need any support just come on here everyones always willing to help! Everybodys success stories put me in a positve mood! Ive joined slimming world and love it. U can eat soo much hehe I've been 3 weeks n lost a stone n a half and gt slimmer of the month :D it might seem like a mountain to climb bu u will get there!! Xx

I am loving sw, it has been the easiest way I have lost weight, I was suffering from depression and put on a lot of weight, but with sw my mood has increased so much because I am eating the right things, and I have also signed up for a gym and am training hard :) things very positive right now! xx

Awww well done! I'm on cs but my friend did sw and lost six stone!! And she's kept it off! Good luck to you I'm sure you'll do great! Just stick with it xxx

Back