hey old friends and fellow LT users

natalieann

Silver Member
just a check in to see how everyone is doing, i was a regular forum member last summer and gained mot of my losses back, and here i am AGAIN saying im starting tfr, i keep posting then fialing so have kept away, but someone said to me yesterday, oh you put all you weight back on havent you? i could only say not all of it thank you, but its made me feel terrible, and i was at time in my life where i was starting to like myself again

so heres to day one again lol

Welcome back!
Don't beat yourself up, it's so easily done. I lost over 3 stone 3 years ago on Lighter Life and started Lipotrim almost 4 weeks ago half a stone heavier than my LL start weight.
You're taking control again, so be proud. As a second timer I'm really thinking about what changed I need to make in my life to break the weight gain/weight loss cycle. Let's face it, I've got plenty of time on my hands now I'm not using them to shovel food into my face!
Good luck.
xx

Don't beat yourself up also done it and wish we hadn't but have to start a fresh , yes why is it every one wants to know did u put back on all the weight , so many want to put down lipo saying it always goes back on , it gets me so cross as I say it's like any diet if u overeat or eat the wrong stuff it's going to go back on .
But on the upside im sure like myself u have loads of lovely clothes in the wardrobe to fit back into :D

Totally agree Skinny, have yo-yoed on Weight Watchers many more times than on TFR! I just like eating & drinking and I'm not too keen on moving =FAT!

very true ladies, i only have myself to blame as i didnt watch what ive been eating properly and yo yoes on and off lipotrim and atkins, everyone wants to say i tond you so, which make me want to show them

Welcome back Natalieann,

Well one thing you know for sure is that you will get the support you need here.

The weight goes back on so fast and so easily, comes off slowly and with a LOT of difficulty lol

Good luck Natalieann, I'm on day 5 and im freezing and hungry lol but determined xxx Jelly

Welcome back Natalieann,

Well one thing you know for sure is that you will get the support you need here.

The weight goes back on so fast and so easily, comes off slowly and with a LOT of difficulty lol

Good luck Natalieann, I'm on day 5 and im freezing and hungry lol but determined xxx Jelly

thanks hunni and well done on day 5 x

Back