Hey peeps

Howiit

Been looking for a weight-loss forum to help motivate me, thought i'd give this site a go :)
My name's Tom and I'm 22, my weight's always been up and down though I've always been classed as overweight..
I have a problem with eating Junk food, have a sweet tooth and very rarely feel full, so i eat a-lot of chocolate, sweets ect..
I've tried before to diet, but i always end up failing (I guess most people do!) I recently left my job to move across town back into my parents. I have quite a lot of free time at the moment.. I'm a member of my local gym and try to go at-least 3 times a week, but currently I've still been over eating so its been cancelling itself out.
So, starting tomorrow I've decided to the cut the junk out, only eating my main meals.
I used an android app previously called 'MyFitnessPro' I think i lost about 8 pounds using it, so i think I'll be using it again (Essentially just calorie counting). I could do with losing about 3/4 stone for my Ideal weight, last time i checked i was 17st 3pounds though I've probably put more on since then :(

So that's pretty much it! Here's hoping joining the community with give my the motivation and drive to actually lose weight this time!
Cheers,
Tom.

HI welcome to the forum, Tom :). Sweets are tasty, but its the savoury snacks that will be hard. Keep us posted!

Good Luck with your endeavours Tom. Eating just your main meals and the fitness regime should really start to show results in a few weeks.

Julie

Back