Hey to all u great people here!!!!!

Shanee

Just wanted to say hi to all of u here! Im new here, i ve been only reading posts for one week now and finally find a CDC for me (I'm living in Finland, and believe me, nobody knows CD down here...crazy but true!!):thinking2:
OK, something abt me...Im a mother of 3 lovely kids.. My kids are 9,7 and 1½ yrs old. And i ve a great H2B...:)
I have something like 20-25 kilos to lose, im only 1,60cm so 80kg is totally too much for me..! This is mostly cuz of my last pregnancy... :mad: Im goin to start SS tomorrow (or thursday) and i think i need ur support for goin' through this diet...:help2: Anyway just wanted to say Hi to u all...This forum is superb!!!:clap:

And yep, english is not my mother tongue, so pls,pls ignore all my grammar mistakes as well as my typing errors. Thx!:)

hey hun

nice to meet u properly

as u can tell i pretty much tell my whole life story on here but i also hav my blog, if u want to read it, i am only on week 2 and dont get me wrong its very hard, but the results will be well worth it :D

good luck with startin and jus SHOUT if u need extra support or advice :)

xxx

dt2525252Dpurplebugchallenge2525252.gif

great to see you here
you`ll find lots of support here
good luck on the diet

kaz xxx

Just wanted to say hi to all of u here! Im new here, i ve been only reading posts for one week now and finally find a CDC for me (I'm living in Finland, and believe me, nobody knows CD down here...crazy but true!!):thinking2:
OK, something abt me...Im a mother of 3 lovely kids.. My kids are 9,7 and 1½ yrs old. And i ve a great H2B...:)
I have something like 20-25 kilos to lose, im only 1,60cm so 80kg is totally too much for me..! This is mostly cuz of my last pregnancy... :mad: Im goin to start SS tomorrow (or thursday) and i think i need ur support for goin' through this diet...:help2: Anyway just wanted to say Hi to u all...This forum is superb!!!:clap:

And yep, english is not my mother tongue, so pls,pls ignore all my grammar mistakes as well as my typing errors. Thx!:)

Hi :wavey:

Welcome to this fantastic forum, you'll get all the help and support you'll need from the guys on here :):)

If you have any questions just fire away :)

Bm2lm xx

P.s. You would'nt think English was my mother tounge the way I spell things :eek::eek:

Hi Shanee
welcome to minimins!!
this is a great place for support and advice, well done on starting cambridge!
it is the best diet ever!!
I cant believe that we are getting members from so far away!
in the last week we have seen america norway and now finland, its really cool!!
wishing you luck for your start! and remember water is the most important thing !
nat xx

hey hun

nice to meet u properly

as u can tell i pretty much tell my whole life story on here but i also hav my blog, if u want to read it, i am only on week 2 and dont get me wrong its very hard, but the results will be well worth it :D

good luck with startin and jus SHOUT if u need extra support or advice :)

xxx
Hey Stacey!
I ve been reading ur blog also but now when i try to open it, it opens ur ticker..??:confused:
Is there somethin wrong wit me or is it the pc or wat???

Hey Shanee, pull up a chair and make yourself at home! You will find an abudance of information, ideas, help and support as well as having a good laugh along the way!

TT xx

ps -- your English is probably better than our Finnish (and indeed OUR English! ) So please never apologise for it) xx

Hey Shanee!! Welcome to Minimins!!

Your English is great!! Don't think any of us would have suspected a thing unless you had said!!! :)

If you want to get to Staceys blog you need to click on the bit above her ticker.....oh actually. that doesn't seem to work. Could type in the address manually.

Stacey!!! your blog seems to be linked in with your ticker for some reason!!~??

Hi Shanee
welcome to minimins!!
this is a great place for support and advice, well done on starting cambridge!
it is the best diet ever!!
I cant believe that we are getting members from so far away!
in the last week we have seen america norway and now finland, its really cool!!
wishing you luck for your start! and remember water is the most important thing !
nat xx
Hi Nat!!!
Thanx for ur post...I ve been readin' ur postings too. U r such a great inspiration to me...!!! And look how far have u come!:clap: Those pics are really showin the difference! And whatta beautiful family u have!!! Ur kids r sooo cute!!!! I saw ur pics and noticed ur OH is black, my H2B is half tanzanian and half south-african... Anyway, thx so much for ur advise and hope to talk to u again soon... :)

P.s. sorry abt my bad english...:eek:

:D
Hey Shanee!! Welcome to Minimins!!

Your English is great!! Don't think any of us would have suspected a thing unless you had said!!! :)

If you want to get to Staceys blog you need to click on the bit above her ticker.....oh actually. that doesn't seem to work. Could type in the address manually.

Stacey!!! your blog seems to be linked in with your ticker for some reason!!~??

Hey Coley!!

I just made my day by "approving" my english. Yippii!!!!!:bliss:
Thx hun!!! :D
U r so great!!!:clap: Reading ur posts, really inspiring, indeed!
Im a bit scared but also very impatient to start. I cant wait to be slim again. This is hurting so much, i feel like its not real me who im right now. Im a slim gal, not this fat, ugly gal who i see in the mirror. Damn!:cry: I cant wait to be the happy, slim gal i used to be few years ago...Im really happy i found this forum!:)

Hi Shanee :wavey:
Welcome to the board and to the wonderful cambridge diet!
Good luck for your first week x

Back