Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

hey WWtchers!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Lighterlifer, 20 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.78%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    hi guys, i know a few old faces from WW on here! ive done it in the past and really really really enjoyed the diet so much! I have just had a baby and as i gained so much weight wante it off fast. I did 6 weeks on cambridge diet and lost 2stone, but then caved and gained half a stone back in 7 weeks, im back on cambridge now (one week in) but im really struggling to look after my home and baby girl as i have no energy whatsoever! can you guys please share your weekly weight losses with me (its been a long time so ive forgotton!) and what do you recomnd i do as far as dieting goes? I am always really down on this diet and was always up on WW, the problem is.... im getting married on July 1st next summer, and I have 2stone at least to lose before my dress will fit me.... i just dont think this will be enough time? sorry to be so long winded, but maybe if your peeps have nice losses I wont feel like Im missing out so much? VLCD have great rewards, but are super hard to follow x:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    i'm sure you could easily shift 2 stone by next july - healthy losses on WW are between 1 and 2lbs a week, but you often find you lose a few more on your first week. If you are coming off a VLCD then you might gain, but you should talk to LRO, Gemma or MsBlonde - they've all come off VLCDs onto WW and are doing well :) x

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.78%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    hey star, good to see you, hope your doing well, i will have a sneaky peak in your diary! im sure you are! xx

6. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Hi,
    I done cd and found this so hard i love ww,and if you stick to this 100% you can loose between 1lb-2lb a week this is easy done,i reciently started doing ww 100% and lost 6lb first week and 4lb the enxt bweek.
    I find ww suits my lifestyle better as i can still go out with the oh and have a meal without going over my points.
    Good luck :)

7. lea8198

lea8198 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    84.82kg
    Current Weight:
    78.02kg
    Goal Weight:
    68.04kg
    Lost(%):
    6.8kg(8.02%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Congrats on your baby! So cute!

I have just had a baby too (June this year) and I had just under 2 stone to lose. I am on week 12 now and I have lost 18.5lbs. I never lose much more than 2.5lbs in one week (1lb is normal for me) but I have to eat more because of breastfeeding but all bar one TOTM I have lost at least 1lbs every week. First week i lost 5lbs. WW is fantastic and the perfect diet for me. You will have 6 months to lose 2 stone. You can easily lose that and more if you stick to it 100%.

Come and join us :) Goodluck!

8. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Good luck on WW. I switching to WW soon as well

9. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi there, and how good are you getting back into the swing of things so soon after your baby - good on you!

I was on W8 and switched to WW 2 weeks ago - (2.5lbs and 0.5lbs lost)

I did find W8 quite easy and its meant that now that I have 18 points to spend, I am struggling with all that food. Yesterday I was snacking just to use up points.

With 26 weeks to go to your wedding, you are looking at just over 1lb per week. This is very do-able if you stick to the plan I would say - and as Gem says, much easier to stick with than a vlcd (well if you want to have a life as well)

Good luck and let us know what you decide

LRO xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.