hey WWtchers!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Lighterlifer, 20 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    hi guys, i know a few old faces from WW on here! ive done it in the past and really really really enjoyed the diet so much! I have just had a baby and as i gained so much weight wante it off fast. I did 6 weeks on cambridge diet and lost 2stone, but then caved and gained half a stone back in 7 weeks, im back on cambridge now (one week in) but im really struggling to look after my home and baby girl as i have no energy whatsoever! can you guys please share your weekly weight losses with me (its been a long time so ive forgotton!) and what do you recomnd i do as far as dieting goes? I am always really down on this diet and was always up on WW, the problem is.... im getting married on July 1st next summer, and I have 2stone at least to lose before my dress will fit me.... i just dont think this will be enough time? sorry to be so long winded, but maybe if your peeps have nice losses I wont feel like Im missing out so much? VLCD have great rewards, but are super hard to follow x:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    i'm sure you could easily shift 2 stone by next july - healthy losses on WW are between 1 and 2lbs a week, but you often find you lose a few more on your first week. If you are coming off a VLCD then you might gain, but you should talk to LRO, Gemma or MsBlonde - they've all come off VLCDs onto WW and are doing well :) x

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    hey star, good to see you, hope your doing well, i will have a sneaky peak in your diary! im sure you are! xx

6. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Hi,
    I done cd and found this so hard i love ww,and if you stick to this 100% you can loose between 1lb-2lb a week this is easy done,i reciently started doing ww 100% and lost 6lb first week and 4lb the enxt bweek.
    I find ww suits my lifestyle better as i can still go out with the oh and have a meal without going over my points.
    Good luck :)

7. lea8198

lea8198 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    84.82kg
    Current Weight:
    78.02kg
    Goal Weight:
    68.04kg
    Lost(%):
    6.8kg(8.02%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Congrats on your baby! So cute!

I have just had a baby too (June this year) and I had just under 2 stone to lose. I am on week 12 now and I have lost 18.5lbs. I never lose much more than 2.5lbs in one week (1lb is normal for me) but I have to eat more because of breastfeeding but all bar one TOTM I have lost at least 1lbs every week. First week i lost 5lbs. WW is fantastic and the perfect diet for me. You will have 6 months to lose 2 stone. You can easily lose that and more if you stick to it 100%.

Come and join us :) Goodluck!

8. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Good luck on WW. I switching to WW soon as well

9. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi there, and how good are you getting back into the swing of things so soon after your baby - good on you!

I was on W8 and switched to WW 2 weeks ago - (2.5lbs and 0.5lbs lost)

I did find W8 quite easy and its meant that now that I have 18 points to spend, I am struggling with all that food. Yesterday I was snacking just to use up points.

With 26 weeks to go to your wedding, you are looking at just over 1lb per week. This is very do-able if you stick to the plan I would say - and as Gem says, much easier to stick with than a vlcd (well if you want to have a life as well)

Good luck and let us know what you decide

LRO xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.