Hey Y'all! :)

millymillymilly

SeXy for Xmas! :P
Just saying hello!

It's day 1 for me on S&S, I was supposed to start MONTHS ago!

Gutting when I think about how I would be at goal by now but life does get in the way sometimes... :\

Had an awful ordeal & wound up with full-blown Bulimia but I am very much recovered now & ready to shed the weight I gained from binges.

Looking forward to my weekly weigh-in! Onwards to a healthier, lighter me! :) :) :)

Hello and welcome!

Wishing you all the best with your weight loss :) onwards and downwards!

Thank you, Pen! :D

millymillymilly said:
Just saying hello!

It's day 1 for me on S&S, I was supposed to start MONTHS ago!

Gutting when I think about how I would be at goal by now but life does get in the way sometimes... :\

Had an awful ordeal & wound up with full-blown Bulimia but I am very much recovered now & ready to shed the weight I gained from binges.

Looking forward to my weekly weigh-in! Onwards to a healthier, lighter me! :) :) :)

Hey !!

Day one for me also ( I'm a restarter though )

Here's to day 2 x

Yorkshire Lady said:
Hi, just wanted to say good luck!
I'm also restarting today.x

Same to you !!!

Thanks everyone! :D

Good luck to all the other restarters - we can do it! :) :) :)

Hi hunny

Good luck xx

Thank ya! :)

Hello. I am also a restarter and starting today. I was a bit like you and was meant to start months ago. But thing always come up and stopped me. But no more. I am here to do this now. Good luck all

We can do it this time, Lfc! :) Good luck to you too!

Hi Milly. Yes we can do this. I go on holiday in 9 weeks so I have to x

Day 2 for me restarting

Would like to join in with you all on the restart

Hi bit2lose. How u finding it so. Would love you to join us. More the merrier and we all help each other x

Lfc said:
Hi bit2lose. How u finding it so. Would love you to join us. More the merrier and we all help each other x

I'm finding it ok really I've tried a few times and it wasn't the right time. This time I feel focused like I was back in January.

How are you doing? Do u have much to lose?
I've lost 4 stone and had a break for April and may now time to get the last 2 stone off

Hi there. I want to lose at least 7 stone as I am 18.6 at mo :(. But taking each 7lb at a time. I go on holiday in 9 weeks so hoping I lost a bit by then.

Back