Hey Y'all! :)

Lfc said:
Hi there. I want to lose at least 7 stone as I am 18.6 at mo :(. But taking each 7lb at a time. I go on holiday in 9 weeks so hoping I lost a bit by then.

You'll Do great !!! I'm 14 7 at the mo wanna get to 12 ish see how I feel when I'm there !! I'm on for 4 weeks then a break See how I'm going
hopefully get a stint off in the 4 weeks :)

Lfc said:
Hi there. I want to lose at least 7 stone as I am 18.6 at mo :(. But taking each 7lb at a time. I go on holiday in 9 weeks so hoping I lost a bit by then.

I've been 18 stone in past and be fighting my way down ever since.

You'll soon say good bye to the 18s for good :)

munchbunch said:
You'll Do great !!! I'm 14 7 at the mo wanna get to 12 ish see how I feel when I'm there !! I'm on for 4 weeks then a break See how I'm going
hopefully get a stint off in the 4 weeks :)

Should lose a stone if not more in a month :)

Thanks guys. I really hope I can do this as I am so unhappy

I hope so !!

I'm also so unhappy with my weight no matter how unhappy I struggle to see the end goal d occasionally wonder off .... Hoping I can stick with it .

Lfc said:
Thanks guys. I really hope I can do this as I am so unhappy

When ever u are tempted or feeling down come on here and post and we will be there to help along the way.

I can understand how unhappy u are back before Xmas I was 16.7 and very unhappy, just split up with bf, well was dumped for someone else :-( and I decided I'd put all the negative energy I had that hated the way I looked into losing weight.

munchbunch said:
I hope so !!

I'm also so unhappy with my weight no matter how unhappy I struggle to see the end goal d occasionally wonder off .... Hoping I can stick with it .

Aww we can help each other and support each other we can do this :).

Bit2lose. I am glad we have such a supporting forum as really would be lost without you guys. And this time it feels different. And I feel I am going to be ok and lose weight. ( Deep breath and begs god for help lol )

Lfc said:
Bit2lose. I am glad we have such a supporting forum as really would be lost without you guys. And this time it feels different. And I feel I am going to be ok and lose weight. ( Deep breath and begs god for help lol )

Lots of early nights and keeping busy :) going to clean the house should keep me busy for 7 weeks lol

Thanks ladies !!!

I'm working again tomorrow & the rest of the week got the tribe coming so off to skate and bake provided parents all approve !!
Should keep me outta trouble :)

I'm not sure what plans I have tomorrow but will defo need some supplies of lettuce yum yum as been having roasted mushrooms with my spaghetti yummy

Scales are saying same weight this evening as they were this morning thus meaning they should of dropped by the morning lol

I have lots to lose is it hard? I get frightened on day 1 then have something naughty to eat. How long does it take to get into ketosis. I hope you don't mind me joining in. This is my first VLCD but I have put it off too much. Does ketosis work. Does it really make u full up like I've read on posts. Scared I won't get into ketosis.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

bubbs67 said:
I have lots to lose is it hard? I get frightened on day 1 then have something naughty to eat. How long does it take to get into ketosis. I hope you don't mind me joining in. This is my first VLCD but I have put it off too much. Does ketosis work. Does it really make u full up like I've read on posts. Scared I won't get into ketosis.

After a few days it's mental no longer physical hunger tbh makes it so much easier !! X

bubbs67 said:

Some find it easier than others, sometimes I've done it I felt hungry first few days. This time I've felt fine and will go into ketosis by end of today.

Then there is no hunger and the weight just falls off with rapid results.

I think you have to be very focused and determined to succeed. Well it helps anyway

You'll be fine sooner u start sooner you'll be slimmer :)

Can I join you girls? For support? Have popped in on a few threads as I'm starting s and s tomorrow with about 3 stone to lose xxxx is there like a weekly weigh in thread or can we start one?

Debs x

debbieacton said:
Can I join you girls? For support? Have popped in on a few threads as I'm starting s and s tomorrow with about 3 stone to lose xxxx is there like a weekly weigh in thread or can we start one?

Debs x

Hiya

Everyone's welcome and the more the merrier.

Good luck with your start tomorrow I love this diet the results are amazing. I started at size 18-20 in January and stopped beginning of April size 12. Just restarted at size 12 to get last 2 stone off. And down to an 8-10

There is a weigh in section that you post your own weigh in.

Hi bit2lose u have done great! and you lost every single week? How amazing! And back for more! I can't imagine getting to goal it seems so far away but I will just take one day at a time and see how it goes. :) I will have a look for weigh in section now! Will need all the support I can get, I have a real issue with binging and also drinking lol so abstinence from the vino will be a struggle - but my liver and kidneys will thank me!

Hi all. How is everyone feeling. I have had a good day n not cheated. So day2 nearly over. Bring on day 3

debbieacton said:
Hi bit2lose u have done great! and you lost every single week? How amazing! And back for more! I can't imagine getting to goal it seems so far away but I will just take one day at a time and see how it goes. :) I will have a look for weigh in section now! Will need all the support I can get, I have a real issue with binging and also drinking lol so abstinence from the vino will be a struggle - but my liver and kidneys will thank me!

At the start of the journey it does seem impossible. Should of seen people's faces when at a size 18-20 I said I'm on a diet and soon ill be a size 10. They didn't believe me and thought I was silly. But now I'm nearly there they have changed there minds.

This diet makes the impossible possible (diet wise)

Just do one day at a time drinking lots of water and soon the stones will disappear

Lfc said:
Hi all. How is everyone feeling. I have had a good day n not cheated. So day2 nearly over. Bring on day 3

Yay go you!!!

I've found day 3 easy and sailed through ketosis must be around the corner.

I've been on the loo a lot today tho lol

How are you finding it?

What flavours have you had today ?

Back