Hey Y'all! :)

Hi I have had today
Banana shake , cottage pie. Chilli a d having a bar later.
I am finding it all ok, Just wish I could let my family know. Which diet I am doing. But I will get no support and lots of negativity. :(.

Lfc I haven't told anyone other than my husband who's reply was 'yeah right another diet we'll see- what a waste of money!!' My friend is also starting tomorrow ( we split a month between us so we could try all the flavours) and she is in the same position. Sometimes he more people who know the harder it is especially if they are critical of the type of diet. I will just get on with it quietly this time and wait for people to notice I'm shrinking!!!!

DEBS

Hi debs. Good luck. My hubby happy for me to do it but just worried as he heard so many stories of people gettin ill etc. It will be fab when we are shrinking :)

Mine got worried last time saying I've lost enough and didn't want me any smaller than I am now. But I think it's because he met me at size 18-20 and I've slimmed down to a 12. He's got used to me this size now and so I don't think he's going to panic as much this time even tho he doesn't want me on the diet really.

As he loves to take me out for meals and social events every weekend. But I compromise by having 3 packs and choosing the protien option with salad or veg. This a chicken salad

bit2lose37 said:
Mine got worried last time saying I've lost enough and didn't want me any smaller than I am now. But I think it's because he met me at size 18-20 and I've slimmed down to a 12. He's got used to me this size now and so I don't think he's going to panic as much this time even tho he doesn't want me on the diet really.

As he loves to take me out for meals and social events every weekend. But I compromise by having 3 packs and choosing the protien option with salad or veg. This a chicken salad

Just goes to show our men love is x

My hubby wants me to lose weight as he knows how unhappy I am when I'm bigger, however he has seen me try and fail so many times In the past I really don't think he has any faith in my willpower to stick to to this. I know I will get weak, especially around the weekends when I like a drink and nibbles after a week at work! But I am focusing on doing this for myself, I lost the weight before and was a w8 consultant for a while, when I gave that up the weight piled on again! I don't want to fail this time, I want to show myself and everyone around me that I can do it!!!!! I hope we will all be successful :)

Yes he does, this weekend I'm out at a curry night and quiz on Friday a wedding on Saturday and race for life Sunday.

So on Friday I'll join in with the quiz and take a bar or shake with me and stick to plan 100%

Saturday I shall take my bar and drink water all night and dance

I've got occasions to attend every weekend but I'm quite stubborn lol

debbieacton said:
My hubby wants me to lose weight as he knows how unhappy I am when I'm bigger, however he has seen me try and fail so many times In the past I really don't think he has any faith in my willpower to stick to to this. I know I will get weak, especially around the weekends when I like a drink and nibbles after a week at work! But I am focusing on doing this for myself, I lost the weight before and was a w8 consultant for a while, when I gave that up the weight piled on again! I don't want to fail this time, I want to show myself and everyone around me that I can do it!!!!! I hope we will all be successful :)

We will succeed,just one day at a time is all u got to think of and drink loads keep busy on weekends it helps

We will help each other all the way :)

Hey everyone !! How's it going ??

Iv had such a good day today :) feeling great although iv slacked on the water will bounce it back though !!

Just going to have some chicken mmmmmmm :)

Hi munchbunch. Glad u having a good day, I too am having a good day. Really feeling positive which can only be good :)

munchbunch said:
Hey everyone !! How's it going ??

Iv had such a good day today :) feeling great although iv slacked on the water will bounce it back though !!

Just going to have some chicken mmmmmmm :)

Hi glad you have had a good day it's one less for us to do :) a step closer to weigh in day

Bit2loose lfc great that Were all Ok so far sk
Good !!
When is everyone weighing in I'm weighing in Sunday's as if I'm going to loose it it will be the weekend :/ lol

So it will keep me on track x

Hello,, my weigh in will be Tuesday. Eeekk excited Good luck all for weigh in

I started on Monday so that's my weigh in day seems so far away.

I'm hoping for a loss of 5-7lbs for first week what about everyone else?

I also started Monday but I wanted the weekend weigh in keeps me busy updating stats etc

Good luck to us all I'm hoping for a biggy :) wanna get the 14 stone mark so bad

Iv not been 14 stone in years

I am just hoping go a loss :). Will be over moon with anything

My last stint my first week I lost 7lb !!

Iv got my fingers toes crossed the lot !! Lol

Half a stone would be lovely I'm counting days until I see the 11s on the scales

bit2lose37 said:
Half a stone would be lovely I'm counting days until I see the 11s on the scales

I don't really know what I want to weigh I think it's when I feel Comfortable & I no people arnt looking at me cause of my size !!

Back