Hey Y'all! :)

bubbs67 said:
Hey all I'm starting today and don't feel hungry today. Not taking any notice of hubby. It's my money that I earn. On hols this though. And he has got to go back to work bless him. I will just explain to him tonight. He a bit of a control freak lololol. He stood over me last night. But I know he is worried for me my health. But will explain to him tonight. I'm sure hopefully once weight is coming off he will change his mind. Shall cut back on fags at least. :) :) :)

Yes you stick to your guns and do this diet, I'm so stubborn as soon as someone says I can't do something I'll do it and prove them wrong.

Mine is actually being ok about me on a diet today, strange as he doesn't like me on the diet as doesn't want me any smaller but for me I feel fat as a house so diet it is.

Drink loads of water and stay busy, spring clean it always helps

Right then this is day one!!!! Just weighed in and I'm 13.13. Which means I have exactly 3 stone to lose In 10 weeks so I can be a skinny hen on my friends hen weekend away - then the following weekend I go on holiday with the family (nothing booked yet). Am really ready for this have quite a bit of uni work to do and loads of cleaning so should get through this weekend okay, plenty to keep me busy! Are the rest of you girls planning any excersise and if so how much? Omg I can't beleive I am doing this!

debbieacton said:
Right then this is day one!!!! Just weighed in and I'm 13.13. Which means I have exactly 3 stone to lose In 10 weeks so I can be a skinny hen on my friends hen weekend away - then the following weekend I go on holiday with the family (nothing booked yet). Am really ready for this have quite a bit of uni work to do and loads of cleaning so should get through this weekend okay, plenty to keep me busy! Are the rest of you girls planning any excersise and if so how much? Omg I can't beleive I am doing this!

Yay 3 stone in 10 weeks is so achieve able good luck. I'm wanting 2 stone in 7 weeks :)

I shall be staying busy today as well

Up until recently I was attending a lot of exercise classes. But I'm giving myself a week or two so that my body adjusts to the low calories before I do the exercise classes.

Plus my bf gets worried when I'm burning off 500 calories a day exercising and eating little over that. But I've plenty of stored fat so no worries there lol

I've had my first shake of the day :) going to buy some lettuce today to go with the mushrooms :)

I'm sure you will get that 2 stone off too, sounds like e are both it zone! Not planning t add any food to start with, just. Packs and see how I get on!, not had a shake yet, sticking to water til about 10, try and get a bottle down early!

debbieacton said:
I'm sure you will get that 2 stone off too, sounds like e are both it zone! Not planning t add any food to start with, just. Packs and see how I get on!, not had a shake yet, sticking to water til about 10, try and get a bottle down early!

Think at this rate I'll lose that 2 stone down the toilet. My body is having a major clear out I think lol. I can't ever wait for my first shake as I have 4 packs a day I stagger them throughout day. I'm just about to start on the water. I make my shakes up huge 750ml so it's adding extra water.
I've had a peak on scales and they are moving in right direction :)

bit2lose37 said:
Think at this rate I'll lose that 2 stone down the toilet. My body is having a major clear out I think lol. I can't ever wait for my first shake as I have 4 packs a day I stagger them throughout day. I'm just about to start on the water. I make my shakes up huge 750ml so it's adding extra water.
I've had a peak on scales and they are moving in right direction :)

Good luck Debbieacton. :D you'll get there in no time. Wish I only had that to lose. :D

The last bit is the hardest as everyone's on your case to stop. That's why I stopped beginning of April now they are used to me this size dropping from size 12 to an 8-10 isn't so drastic.

Later I'm going to post some before pics

bit2lose37 said:
The last bit is the hardest as everyone's on your case to stop. That's why I stopped beginning of April now they are used to me this size dropping from size 12 to an 8-10 isn't so drastic.

Later I'm going to post some before pics

Who's on my case to stop? Confused!!!

When I get close to goal friends family all start saying oh you look great u have lost enough time to stop all the time lol.

bit2lose37 said:
When I get close to goal friends family all start saying oh you look great u have lost enough time to stop all the time lol.

That's so typical isnt it !!!

munchbunch said:
That's so typical isnt it !!!

Yes I found friends who were bigger said I looked so ill and awful. This was at a size 14! And others said I'd lost enough.

That's why I had a break think now they are used to me in size 12 won't be too much of a shock to them.

Plus I'm small framed so carry a lot of fat around on my body even tho I'm tall.

bit2lose37 said:
Yes I found friends who were bigger said I looked so ill and awful. This was at a size 14! And others said I'd lost enough.

That's why I had a break think now they are used to me in size 12 won't be too much of a shock to them.

Plus I'm small framed so carry a lot of fat around on my body even tho I'm tall.

I get what you mean I have my in laws they are lovely saying your doing great & e ncourage me but my own family don't think I should do this diet at all there entitled to there opinions doesn't mean I'm going to listen :) rebellious he he

They worry it's only natural and I appreciate there concern but I'm in this for me kinda selfish but sometimes we have to be Right ??!!

Many moons ago I was once my ideal weight and honestly I looked so sick !! Funny thing was I thought I was big at the time strange how we perceive ourselves isn't it !!

munchbunch said:
I get what you mean I have my in laws they are lovely saying your doing great & e ncourage me but my own family don't think I should do this diet at all there entitled to there opinions doesn't mean I'm going to listen :) rebellious he he

They worry it's only natural and I appreciate there concern but I'm in this for me kinda selfish but sometimes we have to be Right ??!!

Many moons ago I was once my ideal weight and honestly I looked so sick !! Funny thing was I thought I was big at the time strange how we perceive ourselves isn't it !!

My mum is really supportive as she says I looked so lovely at my target weight. Not that she says I don't look lovely now. Bf met me before Xmas at size 18-20 and won't have a bad word said against me says I have always looked lovely regardless of my weight. But others don't like me dieting I think once I'm at target for a while they will get used to it :)

Yes I've been underweight in past and felt big. I feel big now as I'm used to being smaller.

I think being stubborn helps and we all deserve to be happy and healthy. And we are on the right road to achieve this :)

bit2lose37 said:
My mum is really supportive as she says I looked so lovely at my target weight. Not that she says I don't look lovely now. Bf met me before Xmas at size 18-20 and won't have a bad word said against me says I have always looked lovely regardless of my weight. But others don't like me dieting I think once I'm at target for a while they will get used to it :)

Yes I've been underweight in past and felt big. I feel big now as I'm used to being smaller.

I think being stubborn helps and we all deserve to be happy and healthy. And we are on the right road to achieve this :)

I agree when I met my oh I was 14/16 but a small 14/16 he's the same look nice regardless kind of guy although he was alot smaller himself when we met but I don't care about that . He does sensitive sole he goes the gym and eats healthy but has a v sweet tooth bless him .
He is 6ft 2 though and carrys it very well I feel

I loved how I looked When we first met I'm more of an 18 now Though !!

I'm so going to crack this !!

munchbunch said:
I agree when I met my oh I was 14/16 but a small 14/16 he's the same look nice regardless kind of guy although he was alot smaller himself when we met but I don't care about that . He does sensitive sole he goes the gym and eats healthy but has a v sweet tooth bless him .
He is 6ft 2 though and carrys it very well I feel

I loved how I looked When we first met I'm more of an 18 now Though !!

I'm so going to crack this !!

A 14-16 isn't that far away I went from 18-20 to 12 in 12 weeks I think it was. Can't do that on normal diets.

Mine eats like a pig and he's as fit and muscly and toned. He's very lucky I sniff food and gain lol

Totally me !!! Lol

I eyeball the cake and 3lbs on lol

You've done great to get those results I'd b thrilled if I could get to a 12 !!

I do find the moment I come on plan everyone asks us out here there n everywhere though !! Lol

image-2473847805.jpg

image-2894571252.jpg

Me at start of journey

image-1466739548.jpg

image-4096949757.jpg

After 12 weeks on plan

Swit swoooo

Check you out !!! You have done so well you should be so proud of yourself .

munchbunch said:
Swit swoooo

Check you out !!! You have done so well you should be so proud of yourself .

Yes really pleased and couldn't of done it without this diet.

Shall take next pics once I hit target :)

bit2lose37 said:
Yes really pleased and couldn't of done it without this diet.

Shall take next pics once I hit target :)

What do you want to get too again sorry ?

Back