Hey Y'all! :)

Im aiming for 10 - 10.7lbs that's when all my clothes will fit again.

bit2lose37 said:
Im aiming for 10 - 10.7lbs that's when all my clothes will fit again.

Well looking at what Youve achieved already
You'll be there in no time

Yes it's a very fast diet I like the fast results then time to maintain it. With lots of healthy eating and exercise :)

bit2lose37 said:
Yes it's a very fast diet I like the fast results then time to maintain it. With lots of healthy eating and exercise :)

I think when I get where I want ti be I will always fluctuate but will never gain the amount I was to begin with !! X

Nope that's how I feel I'm never being 18 stone again. Most of mine was my thyroid as it buggered up and I went from 9.12 up to 18 stone relatively quick. Gain 12lbs in 5 days on holiday exercising loads and watching what I ate.

Plus all big stuff put away so no gaining allowed lol :)

Hello all just wanted to pop on and say hello on my lunch break. Hope you all having a great day :). Will catch up this eve

Lfc said:
Hello all just wanted to pop on and say hello on my lunch break. Hope you all having a great day :). Will catch up this eve

What's for lunch?

bit2lose37 said:
What's for lunch?

Shake or bar for me lol decisions decisions lol

Thanks bubbs67 - 3 sone may not sound too much to you but to me it feels like a huge amount. Mainly cos I have got an addiction to food and I likes my alcohol too much too! It would be a lot worse than this I I didn't keep yo-yo dieting (good all week and binge at the weekend) which tends to keep me hovering around the 13 mark, but he only way to get back in he tens is to hi it hard! :( bit2lose my plan is to save as many pa is for afternoon and evening as I can as that's my down fall I'm ok in the day with water and coffee - fingers crossed xx

munchbunch said:
Shake or bar for me lol decisions decisions lol

I have chilli mushrooms and peppers and water feel quite content :)

Not having bars until the weekend

bit2lose37 said:
I have chilli mushrooms and peppers and water feel quite content :)

Not having bars until the weekend

I have my protein with the family :)

So have my meal later on yet to try the packs !!

munchbunch said:
I have my protein with the family :)

So have my meal later on yet to try the packs !!

The packs are lovely, I split my veg allowance between dinner and tea. And I have 4 packs unless I'm out on a weekend then I have the protien option :)

bit2lose37 said:
The packs are lovely, I split my veg allowance between dinner and tea. And I have 4 packs unless I'm out on a weekend then I have the protien option :)

I'm going to order a few samples x

I've ordered some samples hopefully be here soon end of month I make my big order.

I gotta order some .... Lol I don't think I will like them I'm dead fussy !!

Can I ask have you exercised as well whilst on plan ?

I did last time towards the end but not done anything for a few weeks. If I have the energy I'll be back to boxercise wed, Zumba Monday step class Tuesday and running.

bit2lose37 said:
I did last time towards the end but not done anything for a few weeks. If I have the energy I'll be back to boxercise wed, Zumba Monday step class Tuesday and running.

Iv been
Doing exercise before I came back on plan but stopped this week with it being my first week.

I have a treadmill though old faithful makes me feel so good doing it x

That's great stuff it's good to stay active and I feel so much more happier and motivated when exercising.

I've not got anything like that at home but I've gym membership which I shall attend with my son :)

bit2lose37 said:
That's great stuff it's good to stay active and I feel so much more happier and motivated when exercising.

I've not got anything like that at home but I've gym membership which I shall attend with my son :)

I have membership too but I opted to buy this i won't run at the gym but I will at home

Go figure lol I really love the exercise makes me feel refreshed x

I have to say I like running along road but not so keen on the gym running machines as no one needs to see my wobbly bum n thighs. But maybe after another stone lost I'll do it.

I love to swim but it fades the dye in my hair,maybe I needs a hat lol lol

Back