Hey Y'all! :)

Oh dear, hope you feel better soon LFC xx

Sorry to here you're still not well .

Hood you pick up soon x

Good morning!!!!

So how is everyone feeling on this beautiful sunny Saturday?

It's not sunny where I am! :( anyways am I a good mood as today is day 3 and I hope by the time I go back to work on Monday I will be well In the zone. Also found out yesterday I passed my dissertation from uni so in January I will be graduating with a degree in counselling and psychotherapy ! Need to have the figure to match the professional title - so more focused d

debbieacton said:
It's not sunny where I am! :( anyways am I a good mood as today is day 3 and I hope by the time I go back to work on Monday I will be well In the zone. Also found out yesterday I passed my dissertation from uni so in January I will be graduating with a degree in counselling and psychotherapy ! Need to have the figure to match the professional title - so more focused d

Thats Fantastic news , i bet your dead chuffed well done !!!!

Miserable here today too weather wise though

debbieacton said:

Congratulations! All your hard work has paid off, and it's the same with the diet! Good luck it is so worth it!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

debbieacton said:

Fab!!!!! Yes keep up the good work and you'll have that figure :)

Hope so girls, just had a look at my diary from a few month ago and I was 12.6 before I went to Florida on 7th April this year an now I'm 13.13 can't beleive that can happen in just 2 months!! Hope it's as easy to lose!! Xx

debbieacton said:
Hope so girls, just had a look at my diary from a few month ago and I was 12.6 before I went to Florida on 7th April this year an now I'm 13.13 can't beleive that can happen in just 2 months!! Hope it's as easy to lose!! Xx

It does creep up on you doesn't it, at least it's very quick to come off on this diet.

bit2lose37 said:
It does creep up on you doesn't it, at least it's very quick to come off on this diet.

Absolutely !!

That's what I'm hoping xxx

hello wounder if anyone could help im currently doing cambridge diet but thinking of swapping over to s&s as its cheaper but was just woundering what peoples losses are each week with 3 shakes and a meal x

how much roughly have you lost a week as on cd people loose roughly 3-5lbs a week x

Hey all I am back. Feel so much better today :). Had milk Truffa bar for breakfast. Didn really like, macaroni cheese for lunch and. Made the mixed berry water flavour up and it's nice but think I am going to just use half a spoon as quite strong for me. Hope everyone doing ok

sarahjt said:
hello wounder if anyone could help im currently doing cambridge diet but thinking of swapping over to s&s as its cheaper but was just woundering what peoples losses are each week with 3 shakes and a meal x

Hi Sarah. I started Cambridge last year and really didn't like it as I was hungry all the time. But found slim and save great as you feel you are actually having a meal. If I was honest I lost more on slim and save in first week than I did with cd. Good luck

Glad you're back and feeling better. I think quite a few people make the drinks more dilute than it says although I don't use water flavouring. It'll make the pot go further too :)

BordersGirl said:
Glad you're back and feeling better. I think quite a few people make the drinks more dilute than it says although I don't use water flavouring. It'll make the pot go further too :)

Yes never thought of that. Will last 2 weeks instead of 1 :)

thanks ive decided im swapping over to slim and save as just on 3 shakes a day i was starving and dreaming about food on slim and save im not hungry and get to have a nice meal i love the spagetti really spicy though but makes me drink more water :) x has anyone tried the macoroni cheese and mushroom pasta what are they like x

Back