Hey

sbridge7

Silver Member
Hey,
I'll be posting a lot more on here in two weeks, as I'm starting Cambridge Diet soon, so I thought I would just introduce myself :) I'm Shantel and I'm 17 (18 in week) and have just finished my a levels. I look forward to beginning my journey. Do you have any tips for the journey?

hiya and welcome....

My tips would be to write down your reasons for doing the diet... be really specific with your motivations... then when times get hard.. and they do sometimes, remind yourself why you are making these wonderful life changes.
Well done for making such a great decision and look forward to seeing your progress!

x

Thanks for your kind words, Tilly :) I'm really looking forward to starting, although I know it will be hard. I've seen the wonders of CD and cannot wait to be one of those people sharing their successes on here x

Hi Shantel!!

Good luck with the journey - not that you will need it! Keep coming on here for support and inspiration!
Ellie xx

Good luck hun, and all the very best for your CD journey.

Hugs x x x

Hey there and welcome to minis,
cd is a fantastic diet but the 1st few days can be tough,just stick with it and come on here as often as you can for support.you will start to feel great in yourself in a very short space of time as you see the pounds melt away,
best of luck to you
elaine

Good luck & welcome! I don't have much to add, but remember that nothing tastes as good as slim feels!

Hi there, well done for taking the plunge and deciding to start CD. I only started 2 days ago, although did it briefly last year so know the drill. My tip would be to take one day at a time, concentrate on getting through the current day before worrying about tomorrow and so on. I have struggled the last couple of days but managed to stay on track thanks to reading through all the posts on here, not only does it keep me occupied but gives me real inspiration too.

Good luck!

Hey Shantel, congrats on getting through your A levels and hope you have a great 18th. Try and go low carb on the week running up to CD...it makes it less of a shock to your body getting into ketosis. It can make your first CD loss a bit less as you will have lost water weight through the low carb week. But it is well worth it. Focus on the positives of shedding weight and feeling better in your bod!!!

Back