Hey!

crimson_vixen

Shoe Lover
I just thought I would drop by and say hello! I am following CD, and have a large amount of weight to lose. Nearly 19 stone. Really, I don't want to think about it, and I am concentrating on smaller amounts otherwise it is just going to do my head in!

I have my first weigh-in tomorrow. I am excited and apprehensive as I have not been 100% this week. I hope for a reasonable loss.

Take care x

Hi you are doing the right thing in setting smaller goals ,I too had a large amount to lose and would never of made it but for the fact I seemed to reaching one of my goal nearly every other week .I also used to give myself little prizes for reaching some of my bigger goals ,time seemed to fly past this way .
Keep yourself busy play games in the arcade ,have loads of pamper time in the bath room long soaks or some nice facial treatments .
Share your experience with others on here it will help those starting out .
Things for the first few days are get some paracetomol in most get a bit of a headache annoying ,find ur woolies I found I was cold all the time ,get a water bottle to keep near at hand and fill your days with lots of jobs .
After the first 3/4 days you will be hooked and time will fly xxx

Hi Mandy,

Thanks for the welcome. I had my first WI this morning and lost 20lbs! I am super pleased and excited. Can I ask how long it took you to lose your weight? x

Back