hey

Hey - you go, girls!!! I wish I had done CD when I was 18/19!!!!!!!

You will all be superslim minxes by the summer!!!!

xxxx

its mad, but in a few short months all 3 of us wil b like, yea i can shop where i want n i can wear what i want because i worked bloody hard n i deserve it! not because i was born skinny and stayed that way! lucky buggers lol.

dont you hate that some people can eat and eat and eat and not put on a pound, then theres us, who eat 3 sachets of powder a day so we can look good.

its not fair! lol.

i think it makes us appreciate it more though ya no?

xxxx

thanks isobel! :D :D :D :D xxxxxxxx

i think it will definately... and hopefully at the same time il nip my eating problem or should i say my overeating problem right in the bum!! lol

well girls i must go - revision to be done!!! ifi dnt do it now i wont start!!! but il be back to check in later!!
Good luck for today!!
xxxx :D:D:D

btw ... Thanks isobel!!! xxx

lol have fun!

theres a good part and a bad part of what i do at college,

good part - no revision or home study etc

bad part - im a pastry chef and see nothing but dessert ALL day lol

xxxx

yea i wanna be able to go into say river island or miss selfridge and they actually have my size in, like how they have 20 sze 12's and 2 size 16's does my head in lol

i ideally wanna be size 10 to 12 and ur right i will feel s much hapier knowin i have worked really hard to be like this and not jus lucky like the size 8's lol

xxx

I know exactly what u mean! shopping is going to be so much easier soon. jus need money to go with! lol.

xxxx

You go girls, :D

If you stick to CD you will soon see results, if you are determined to lose the weight then don't let nothing or no-one stop you..

Good Luck Chicks

XX

:D cheers! cant wait to get weighed next week! lol xxx

i cant wait :D i know what my student loan in april will be getting used for hahhahaha :) clothes but am gonna ask my mam to keep it for me till the summer :)

how hard are u all findin it

xxx

im pretty hungry, but thats probably partly because i didnt eat my oriental soup water powder crap thing for lunch lol.

not in any pain or anything like that yet, no sign of headaches or anything. but then, iv only been on it for 8 hours lol.

this gettin up and down to go pee every half hour is doin my nut though lol. if this drinkin water constantly and eating perfect amount of vitamins and minerals doesnt clear my skin up, nothing will! lol.

when do you start?

xxxx

i am hoping to start on monday, simply because it my best mates hen night on saturday and i think its too soon to give into the temptation if i started now, i think i wud need to see some kind of results to give me the will power, and so therefore m gonna go to my mams on sunday for my last dinner and start on monday :)

i remember the week i was on ll last year wth the water hahhahaha nightmare, pple at uni must of thought i was mad lol

xxx

lol. fair enough. iv got so many friends birthdays coming up its jus stupid, why is everyone born in bloody summer?!?! lol.

i cant wait to watch my body shrink. its guna be so odd.

on top of doing this diet, I've quit smoking a few months ago and started using pearl drops toothpolish stuff. And as im a chef i pretty much always have to have my hair tied back so its always breaking and not growing but recently I've been trying to have it down more often to let it grow. So with a bit of luck, by the time im at target, my teeth will be white and my hair wil be long! Now that'd be impressive lol.

xxxx

ooooo sounds good hun :)

i have promised myself once i loose a stone i will get a set of false nails done and a pedicure, 2 stone will be a fake tan and 3 stone will be my hair permed (looose!!!) and 4-5 stone will be my teeth whitened dunno how i wll afford it but since this is £33 compared to £66 i should be able to save on mony :D and treat myself :) i wanns be georgous this summer :)

xxx

he he I know what you mean! If i get to goal, I'm havin a HUGE summer shop and buying a whole new load of clothes!

I wanted to get my teeth whitened but my dentist said he wouldnt do it because im under 21 or some shite. lol. N my beautician said she'd do it but for like £300 so i jus got pearl drops ha. they work really well too! Chuffed! :D

My mum's on Cambridge too and she goes off out clubbin with other women from this site once every so often and she says she has a brilliant time. I think its a great idea. You get to get out and meet people and just have a giggle 'coz no one really knows you so you dont really care lol. I'd go on one if there was something good (and not where my mum is) lol.

Can't wait to get small n show off my figure! lol ha ha. :D

xxxx

hey girls .... jus havin a wee study break - eugh does my head in but must be done i suppose!!! lol
ahh stacey permed hair...iv done that oo about 4 times lol except i never actually learnt my lesson always got the acid perm n looked like afroman!! lol was a pretty site ...me the chubby chubberson with the big afro - iv never quite been able to erase the awful memory!! lol
hehe
xxx:D:D:D

lol im sure it looked brilliant! :D xxxxx

hahaha bless ya, yea am bit worried incase it goes wrong too lol

oooo were havin a meet from a different messageboard i go on (not a diet one) and am sooo excited, cos have been chattin to them for around a year now

i meet go and get some pearl drops :) must be handy having ya mam doin the diet too?
xxx

:D pearl drops r genius I'm tellin ya! lol. They give you a little chart and everythin so you can see how much the colour changes.

I've been using it for 3 or 4 weeks now and they're definitly whiter. Not white yet, but I did smoke for a looooong time lol.

Yea mum on the diet is dead handy, we're the only 2 people who live here so now that I've started the only food thats in the house is for add a meal weeks and a little bit of processed food for my boyfriend when he comes round. N even the processed stuff is 'Good For You - Asda' range lol.

N I've got no money at all so theres no chance of me goin out n gettin a chippy lol.

The only challenge is goin to be goin back to college and cooking again.:( But I'll suss it out 1 way or another lol.

Back