hey

oOo, my CDC rang last night and said if i faint again I need to have 4 packs a day instead of three. lol. Bless her.

I don't usually feel hungry, jus want the taste of things lol.

I've been avoiding the tele aswell because I know as soon as I see a bloody Marks & Sparks advert it's guna drive me nuts! lol.

The way I see it is, If i can get three weeks in, and not cheat or anything, the amount I've lost will keep me going while I'm at college. That way, I'll know it's not for nothing and things will tempt me less... is the plan. lol. I just hope it works ha ha.

xxxx

yea am thinkin once i can see a loss, it should i mean WILL encourage me to keep stickin to it :) ooo i wanna have dropped 2 dress sizes by my birthday hope it works

xxx

lol. By my birthday I'll be exactly what size I want to be and I'll have finished the maintining part too so i can go out and have a slap up meal lol. Can't wait, I've never looked how I wanted to look on my birthday! :p

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

xxxx

oooo that will be fab cos u wil be able to celebrate all ya weight loss and determination oooo and get a full new wardrobe of clothes :)

xxx

lol didnt think about that! Even more excited now! :gimi:

Christmas is 2 months after my birthday aswel, I dont usually know what to ask for but now I can jus ask for clothes! Or better yet money for clothes! lol. he he!!

xxxx

yea for my bithday i have asked everyone for vouchers or money so that when i loose my weight i can reat mysel properly, i cant wait to have a summer wearin nice clothes and not being soo sef concious

xxx

:) cheers. I've been saving up for summer clothes and then for my birthday i can get a load of winter ones! hehe. I'm off now hun, mum wants to go on n do some work stuff. Probably be back on later tho! :D

Speak to you soon xxxx

Hello ladies!! lol sorry havnt been a round last few days iv been sleeping!!! lol (i really have thats the funny thing- catchin up on all the sleep i missed when crammin for the shitty excuse my french exams!!!)
Yes well the exam was crap worse than crap!! i was feelin so bad through it too thot i was just gonna fall over durin it n i must have pissed everyone off with my sneezin and sniffin and blowing of my nose (ha serves them rite) then my tutor tells me at the end aw huny u look like crap...aye i feel like crap too u insensitive grrrrrr... then i have to go see the head of the coure and she gives me a bollockin for my attendance (which ha significantly improved since last yr i must say) and i really had to bite my tongue not to fly off the handle at her shes a rite old cow too stupid old bulgin eyed tall skinny old wrinkly ignorant B&£T£%D!!! grrr (sorry rant over!!)
How have you all been then??
Hows the diet goin zoe? have you had your firt weigh in yet?
Did u get to see ur cdc stacey? when u startin??monday??
xxxxxxx

hey

i woke up with a migraine this morning, so am going to see cdc tomorrow ar 4:30 nd starting on tue :) i also have a date tomorrow night so i means i can now have a drink tomorrow night then explain i wont be havin one again for months lol

hows ur diets going hunnys?

love ya xxx

Hallooo! sorry i've done a bit of a disapearing act too. Been busy with boyfriend and pub etc lol.

The diets going ok thanks :D

Had my first weigh in today! i lost 8.1 lbs! he he !!!

Well chuffed!

:p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

lol

xxxxx

Hi girls, just wonderin how it's all goin for ya all ?

Hope everthings on track for you stacey! How are you taking your first week?

xxxxxx

Back