Hey :)

bex!

Back on the diet train...
Hi guys,

I'm still going strong, day 7 done and I feel good, now I'm still not bouncing around with energy but at 18+stones I wouldn't really be able to. ;) but I love that can get out of bed in the morning without feeling like death and snoozing my alarm and this is just after 1 week. :)

Now I've found a weeks supply of shakes in the cupboard that I got well before Xmas when I thought I would stick to it. Look how well that turned out! Anyway I forgot about them but having now seen them I've decided to carry on and then get weighed after 2 weeks.

I do want to get weighed but I might aswell use them plus it saves on money this week so I just wanted to say I've not quit if you don't see my weight loss. :)

Heres hoping it goes fast :D

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Hun .. I was the same last time I refeed a week early do I had a full weeks bag .. So I went bought my 1st week supply went back week 2 and told my chemist I didn't need to buy any and she was great .. Saying fab that will save you a few bob .. And see you next week to weigh! So yours might be that same and then you can get that 1st week loss boost to keep you focused!

X

Back