Hey

NumNums

Becca
Hi everyone,

I'm Becca and I'm 24. I'm a mother to three beautiful children, Mikey 6, Kalea 3 and James 9 weeks.

I was on this board in 2009 and I did the Cambridge diet... I lost weight but when I went back to normal food, (sensible eating) I put weight back on pretty quickly.

I've now had my 3rd baby 9 weeks ago, although I gained no weight in the 9 months and he was born a healthy 8lb 10oz, I put 9lbs on over Christmas and new-year. But I promised myself I'd have a good one before I started my diet.

I was tempted to go to WW, but due to having 3 kids now, and my other half working more hours than is possible, I've decided to do Calorie Counting.

My friend from school who weighs a bit more than me (15st 6lb) has decided to join me in this adventure. So we're going to make it a friendly competition, who can lose the most each week, so hopefully that'll drive us to stick at it.

We're going to weigh ourselves every Friday at a scales in our local Boots, so it's the same scales for both of us, wear same clothes etc etc.

I weighed in at 12st 12lbs (I was 13st 01lb when I decided to diet on the Wednesday).

Hoping for 2-4lb loss by Friday :).

Thankyou for your time and I hope to get to know everyone soon.

Good luck :) Will be helpful doing it with your friend!

Hey welcome back! I remember you from last time. I remember you kind of disappeared, I guess being pregnant was why! Congratulations :) I use a website called myfitnesspal.com to help me track all my calories and exercise. Would definitely recommend it. Good luck to you and your friend.

Back