hey!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
long time no typing! how are you all? shall be back for ever now! so u wont have to miss me! :D

lost so far 8lb this week! 19st11nqauater this week! but weigh in tomorrow!

Welcome back Kimmie :) congratulations on the loss so far this week best of luck with WI tomorrow

why am i feeling so jealous of a pregnant lass who lives up road?! i dont know why =[.

ah feeling broody Kimmie, you obviously enjoy being a mam so much you want more of the little angels :)

i do! i feel really bad, even thinkin about trickin adam into one lmao. But we cant afford one at all, and still live at home! he hasnt even proposed yet! =[

Well done Kimmie! You are doing so well!

long time no typing! how are you all? shall be back for ever now! so u wont have to miss me! :D

lost so far 8lb this week! 19st11nqauater this week! but weigh in tomorrow!

gud luck for your weigh in hun. dont think your gonna need it tho, lol.

debs x

Welcome back & well done on your losses! I'm sure you'll do really well at WI tomorrow.

As for feeling broody....well i have a 2 and a half year old and a 1 and a half year old who drive me up the walls most days and even i'm broody lol

PS if you want to borrow either (or both :D) for a trial run you're more than welcome - just say the word lol

How did it go Kimmie? Fingers crossed for you hun

Well done on 8lb loss kimmie ... plenty of time for you to have more babies - later! Lose the weight now ... enjoy being slim and being able to run around after your little toddler and then your gorgeous body will mean Adam will want more babies ... well practising to get them anyway!

Back