hey =]

natzmc

i joined the forum in april but only started my programme on thursday there, so just started to post

im natalie, 23 northern ireland and im on the cambridge diet. Im really excited and hopeful about this,time to get a grip on things i think :)

Hi Natalie! Good luck with your plan...Do you have much to lose?

Hi Natalie! Good luck with your plan...Do you have much to lose?

well if i went by bmi guidlines ive like 6 /7stone to loose but my cdc is unsure why im as heavy as i am since i dont look like it so im gonna be monitored the whole way
im excited though, not finding it overly difficult as off yet but then it is day 3 lol:D

Hi and :welcome2: The first few days are the hardest and you're on day 3 so you're doing great by the sounds of things.:)

well if i went by bmi guidlines ive like 6 /7stone to loose but my cdc is unsure why im as heavy as i am since i dont look like it so im gonna be monitored the whole way
im excited though, not finding it overly difficult as off yet but then it is day 3 lol:D

I have roughly the same amount to lose so good luck with it and keep me informed :)

No problem Nat...when is your first weigh in due? I've lost 5lbs! Extremely happy :)

Hi natalie, welcome and good luck!

Back