hhmmm

Sheep

on the up lol
Hi guys n girlz

what is bloody wrong with me lol
its a struggle now ........ not the not eating part, i look at food like evil now (bad yes :sigh:)
But i stuggle to have the shakes ....... i just forget....... sunday had 1 in morning at 10 then went all day just drinking my water about 6 i thought right do kids dinner ...... s**t i for got lunch so had to force my self and then dinner to :eek: (not together)
i was in such a good routine but now its hard ....... i have had to set my fone at times so i dont for get to eat ,
please tell me im not alone on the food thing lol i not feel (normal) at min lol

Awww hunni you are doing fine.... in ketosis, your not hungry and with kids to keep you busy you will forget...the phone alarm is a fab idea xx x x x
You are as normal as the rest of us.... mmmmmm...does that make you normal or strange lol xxx

hhmmm normal or strange......... :whistle: lol
is there such a think as normal lol Now i sound strange :p

I'm struggling too!

I forget all the time then it's eleven at night and I have to have last one!

I tend to have one at 2pm, one at 6pm, then I forget!

Will admit to sometimes only having two a day cause I'm so full of water, but I do feel lightheaded next morning!:)

I'm the same. And i don't seem to put meals together like i used to.
I have to plan ahead and know what i'm gonna cook. I didn't start dinner yesterday until after 7. It went totally out of my head. Phone alarm is a good idea.
So no sheep ur deffo not alone.

i know how you feel i could probably go all day with no shakes i never feel hungry iv just got into a routine i have one when i do the kids brekkie, 1 when i do their lunch and the last when iv put them to bed x

I have to really think about my meals otherwise I find myself in the evening having to have a shake I don't really want.

Someone posted that it would be a good idea to space them like normal meals and that breakfast is a good one coz it starts your metabolism going. So now I try and have my first between 8 and 10am, my second between 1 and 4pm and my last between 7 and 10pm. I'm flexible coz I'm not working at the mo and so my life is a little less structured.

I find it easier to fit in if I have the first one early (well early for me - I'm not a morning person!!! Lol!!)

x

I was struggling to get them down recently 'til HD told me to put less water with them. 200mls is great - they are much nicer that way.

I'm regimented with mine... 12.00 for choc shake lunch 19.00 for big soup & 20.00 for choc shake afters... I must have OCD :eek:

Soz. Just in a silly mood.

You should ensure that you have all your shakes in order for your body to get all its necesary minerals, vitamens etc.

Sorry it's too late. This is an automated message. Vickie is currently lying dead under her desk....

Back