Hi. A big welcome to 2014 and to new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. You two seem to be doing fantastically well with your weight loss. I don't understand pro points so I can't help but I do think this site is brilliant. The people using the site are certainly experts based on first hand experience. I was following slimming world on my own but the doctor suggested I try orlistat and following a low fat diet. This is fine but its amazing how much fat is added to foods.

Welcome - I'm finding this site is really helping me - and hope u find it helpful for u too - good luck with ur weight loss journey.

Thank you upndown. you are doing really wellwith your weight loss. Im doing my best and seem to be learning a great deal.

Hi Everyone,

Good luck with your weight loss girls. I have just joined slimming world, the consultant advised me to follow Extra Easy so I am giving that a go. Any advice or tips would be marvellous. I'm trying to lose about three stone before my wedding in August which is a massive goal so wish me luck!

Welcome - ur in the right place to get in ur dream dress! I joined on Jan 2 - my first forum - and I'm addicted - it's friendly, supportive and informative - the Slimming World thread is full of advice and humour - keep posting and u'll get all the support u need - good luck!

Hi. I have just joined and have been doing Slimming World online since January. I've been a yoyo dieter for years but have decided enough is enough. I am 40 in December so would like to finally be a weight I am happy with by then. I did Dryathlon in January, which gave me a great kick start. It also made me realise that although I enjoy alcohol, it has been the thing that has stopped me being successful in all the diets I have done.

It's great to see the profiles of dieters on here. Totally inspirational!

Hi. I have just joined and have been doing Slimming World online since January. I've been a yoyo dieter for years but have decided enough is enough. I am 40 in December so would like to finally be a weight I am happy with by then. I did Dryathlon in January, which gave me a great kick start. It also made me realise that although I enjoy alcohol, it has been the thing that has stopped me being successful in all the diets I have done.

It's great to see the profiles of dieters on here. Totally inspirational!

Welcome - u've come to the right place - I too have been a yo-yo dieter for years- joined here on Jan 2 and I'm addicted! the friendly, supportive posts have really helped me stay on track - lots of lovely threads - keep posting and u'll get to goal with lots of support! Good luck!

Hello all. I was just reading through the last few posts and thought how we all have our reasons or goals for losing weight this time and they are really diverse. I think my motivation is that I am 60 and i really need to lose 3 stone. yes Im taking swimming and gyming seriously but I want to lose this weight so I can really enjoy my retirement and because I want to be able to wear and look good in the clothes I like. Good luck all.

You and your jacket spuds! Lol :D

I wouldn't have been too pleased at a 6am wake up call at all :eek:

I have no idea where the hotty botty is :( and my wheat thing that goes in the microwave has a hole in :( I'll be ok.

Thanks hun xx

Hey everyone.

I just joined today and I'm glad to see that there's so many of you here. As i'm writing this I have a couple of cake left over in the cabinet with my name on it that I'll happily indulge in tomorrow once my fast day is done.

Hopefully this forum will distract me for the next couple of hours(...you vanilla cream masterpieces...) :D

welcome this is just the place for distraction! lots of friendly ppl in the same boat! Good luck!

Hello I'm new here IVe been doing my own diet just basically cut the crap out !!! In one month Iv lost 8 lb which is good enough for me .. I don't have much too lose just another stone will do me :) myfitnesspal app has been great too keep food diary and meet friends.. Thought I would come on here as more chat going on .. Di x

Hello Di. Youve done really well with your weight loss so far. Brilliant. Its an excellent website with lots of friendly and supportive people. Good luck.

Hello!
I'm new too! I think this website will be just what I need!! I would like to lose a stone ideally and I'm really struggling to lose it. I initially lost two stone after separating from my husband and have put a stone back on so would like to lose it, a healthy stress free way, so am doing slimming world. Fingers crossed!!

Hello Minnie. You did well with your weight loss even though you put some back on. Brilliant! Have you joined a group or are you doing it on your own? Good luck.

Hi, I've just started weight watchers hoping to loose two stone for a wedding, not mine ;), in May. Very grateful for all the hints and tips!!

Hi, I've just started weight watchers hoping to loose two stone for a wedding, not mine ;), in May. Very grateful for all the hints and tips!!

Hi and welcome - this is a great site - the friendly ppl freely give their support advice and it's the first time for ages that I've been on track - even though in the past I've tried all the major slimming clubs and most diets including the wacky ones! Good luck on ur weight loss journey!

Hello all. Isnt it amazing how many people join each day. I really think this website is a fantastic idea for people who all are working towards one goal, ie weightloss. However the people on here make all the difference. Everyone is so supportive. Brilliant.

Last edited:
Hi I'm Colleen and I joined the site yesterday. I'm on slimming world and nearly lost my first stone from starting in Jan this year. I've tried and failed in the past so hoping this is the year it all clicks. So far slimming world is going great! It's great to find a site like this where everyone is in the same boat and so far it seems very friendly and supportive so will help a lot to keep me going :) have a good week everyone :) x

Hello Coleen. Well done with your excellent weightloss so far. The site is brilliant, so full of supportive people. Good luck.

Hi I'm Colleen and I joined the site yesterday. I'm on slimming world and nearly lost my first stone from starting in Jan this year. I've tried and failed in the past so hoping this is the year it all clicks. So far slimming world is going great! It's great to find a site like this where everyone is in the same boat and so far it seems very friendly and supportive so will help a lot to keep me going :) have a good week everyone :) x

Welcome - u've come to the right place - as u say friendly and supportive lovely ppl! U can see from my sign in name that I've tried and failed to lose weight for years - but joined here on Jan 2 and have pretty much been on track - and that's down to everyone here who's helped me!! Good luck on ur weight loss journey!

Last edited:
hi all I am new and on the Cambridge weight plan I was just wondering how you get the tickers from ticker factory. com I have downloaded it and nothing happens

hi all I am new and on the Cambridge weight plan I was just wondering how you get the tickers from ticker factory. com I have downloaded it and nothing happens

Welcome Rosey - good luck on ur weight loss plan - this is a great site and is really helping me - u've chosen a tough path - but u'll get all the support u need here - just keep posting - sorry I can't help with the ticker query - have u checked on FAQs - but bet someone will give u the answer soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back