Hi. A big welcome to 2014 and to new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurray, think I've managed to add my weight loss to my signature!? Thanks for everyone's help and the links. The support on here is brilliant, got 2nd weigh in tomorrow night since joining and have stuck to plan all week with the motivation from this site so hopeful xx

just started atkins diet but just wanna know how much chicken and meat am allowed in a day.

Here's a link to the atkins diet - go careful on it tho' when I went on it I felt really ill and many doctors have said it doesn't follow health guidelines - sorry to be boring and of course what suits one person doesn't suit another.

This is a great site and there's lot of info about all kinds of ways to lose weight if ur interested. Keep posting and u'll get lots of support.

National Health Service info on Atkins
Top diets review for 2014 - Live Well - NHS Choices

Info on Atkins diet
Phase 1

Hi! :) Newbie here.joint slimming world last month and every time I google a recipe or advice minimins always comes up so thought I'd join (although not sure of my way round yet!!!). First time I've ever properly tried to follow a weigh loss plan/group so will see how I get on.

Hi! :) Newbie here.joint slimming world last month and every time I google a recipe or advice minimins always comes up so thought I'd join (although not sure of my way round yet!!!). First time I've ever properly tried to follow a weigh loss plan/group so will see how I get on.

Hi and welcome - this is a great site - agree it does take a little while to get used to it - but it's full of lovely ppl and lots of support, info and fun!

I think SW is a great healthy way to lose weight with lots of food choices - it takes a bit of getting used to - but keep posting any questions and u'll get the answers and of course ur consultant will be happy to help!

The food diaries are well worth a read - I've found lots of nice food/recipes and ways to make SW work for me - good luck!

Oh no - that's horrible - our bodies don't always do what we expect - cd it be water retention - it's a *%!^$! nuisance - don't do what I've done so many times and have a binge - try to stay on track and ur bound to have a good loss next week - keep posting if u need support - good luck this week!

Thanks, had a good day today. I know it happens from time to time just frustrating when it does! Going for double loss next week to make up for it!

Sharon

Thanks, had a good day today. I know it happens from time to time just frustrating when it does! Going for double loss next week to make up for it!

Sharon

Like ur attitude - when the scales shock me I often go into binge mode - stupid I know!

Hi ladies I'm a newbie just starting healthy eating but hoping to go on sw next week. At the moment I am.trying too eat low syn. Foods. I'm going to Blackpool at the weekend so wanted to wait til I'm back to start up properly!! How u all doing?? Xx

Hi ladies I'm a newbie just starting healthy eating but hoping to go on sw next week. At the moment I am.trying too eat low syn. Foods. I'm going to Blackpool at the weekend so wanted to wait til I'm back to start up properly!! How u all doing?? Xx[/QUOTE

Welcome - my sign in name tells u how I diet - but doing ok at the moment - this is a great site and is why I'm doing ok!! Good luck on ur weight loss journey!!

Hi all,

I'm new on the Cambridge Plan. Starting tomorrow and looking to it.

I currently weigh 98kg and want to lose about 20kg.

To honest I've tries Cambridge in the past but didn't last more than 4 days each time. however this time, I'm determined to stick to my goal and wont be derailed. In the past I've tried Cambridge on my own without support but the stories I read on this forum are super inspiring that's why I decided to join.

Wish me luck as I proceed on this journey to self restoration:):)

Hi, I am new and have started SW. My first weigh in is tomorrow but dont seem to feel much different tbh? Xa

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
I lost 1.5lb x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done! I really struggled at first getting my head round it. The healthy extras were the thing that confused me. Since I started posting on here and reading the threads I've found it has helped me focus more! Keep going, keep posting and asking questions!

Sharon

My first week on s/w i need ro lose about 3 stone but i always give up after a few weeks im determined to keep it up i tell my self it not a diet its just eating better. Is there anyone else who has started this weekxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back