Hi again everyone!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Steve S, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Steve S

Steve S Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Morning guys! It's with no little degree of annoyance that I find myself in more or less the same place I was 12 months ago.

In November 2009 I started on Cambridge SS and managed to shift 4.5st by June 2010. I kind of fell off the wagon but was maintaining for a while on Atkins. We went on holiday in October and I haven't stopped eating junk since. :eek:

I need to take food out of the equation again and see the plan all the way through this time. I have a restart appointment with my CWPC on Monday evening but I'll be starting with some old (in date) packs tomorrow.

I don't relish the thought of going through the ketosis stage, but having done it before I know it will only be a week before I'm feeling fine and wondering why I didn't do it earlier! :)

So I'm looking forward to interacting with all you lovely people again and getting lighter and fitter with the only plan that's ever really worked for me long term.

:) Steve

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    hi hun welcome back I feel your pain of getting back into K but we know we can do it, good luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.