Hi again remembered my password lol

lemonadelily

I started weight watchers last week and after an initial 4 day stage of being a complete ***** I was rewarded with a 6.5lbs loss
I don't expect this every week but that brings my loss to 1.5lbs off SIX stone :)
Guess I'm asking what keeps you motivated
And any tips on sweet tasting treats would be great obviously low point ones please

I have a list of reasons I'm doing this, there is a list on hear as well somewhere. It can be really hard sometimes. I feel being in the right head space helps, If I have decided what I am and I'm not doing then I know that I am drinking only shakes and water, and I'm not eating crap! Good luck.

hi lemonadelily have you got a weight watchers diary I can follow on here :) x

hi lemonadelily have you got a weight watchers diary I can follow on here :) x

What do you mean diary? I'm not being thick lol just tired and don't know if you mean ww or my personal one :)

Hi I'm new to all this and have done ww before but last time was around 2 years ago... I'm trying to do it myself instead of paying but does anyone no the min points that you are supposed to have? I found a wed site that told me how to work out your pps but mine has come up as 26 daily and I thought min was 29? Help please x

Sammi :)

Sorry my points are worked out at class so don't know how they are worked out just know I've lost another point now

I started weight watchers last week and after an initial 4 day stage of being a complete ***** I was rewarded with a 6.5lbs loss
I don't expect this every week but that brings my loss to 1.5lbs off SIX stone :)
Guess I'm asking what keeps you motivated
And any tips on sweet tasting treats would be great obviously low point ones please

Hi Lemonadelily, how'd your week go?:)

Hi I lost 2.5lbs this week :)

Well done you :)

Relaxing weekend apart from exersize lol
You have a good one too, I've just stocked up on low point treats just incase time at home gets me craving :)

Well done you :)

Relaxing weekend apart from exersize lol
You have a good one too, I've just stocked up on low point treats just incase time at home gets me craving :)

What exercise are you doing? I'm not big into exercise, been doing swimming lessons, 45min a week, finished this week so need to find a replacement. Trying to abit of walking but for the most part I've just been concentrating on food/diet.

Have frozen grapes and a curly wurly in the freezer for later, what treats did you get?

I must be totally mad I just did my first leg of interval training
An app on my phone that says ill be able to run 5k in eight weeks, I can't see it myself I feel positively dead right now
I use the school pool at dinners when I can and otherwise I walk the dog
Treats I got curly wurlys and frozen raspberries and mini packs of tangfastics :)

I must be totally mad I just did my first leg of interval training
An app on my phone that says ill be able to run 5k in eight weeks, I can't see it myself I feel positively dead right now
I use the school pool at dinners when I can and otherwise I walk the dog
Treats I got curly wurlys and frozen raspberries and mini packs of tangfastics :)

Oh interval training sounds adventurous, whats that involve?

I've a set of dumbells and that 30 day Shred dvd gathering dust, that I'm threatening to ressurrect.

Hi lemonadelily if you go on to weight watchers food diarys then create a new topic saying about yourself etc then people can follow your story :)

If you see the popcorn bars at your meetings you should so get them they are fab and only 2pp!!! I was also thinkn of freezing a vanilla we yogurt and using it instead of ice cream has anyone tried it?

It's just 1 min run 1.5 min walk only 18 mins today it i think it builds up i got some of those popcorn bars last week but couldn't afford any this week :)

It's 1 min run then 1.5 fast walk 8 times but build up as you go on
I tried those popcorn bars and mint biscuits but couldn't afford them this week :(

I just can't get into running at all. I have a bike thats gathering dust gonna make an effort to do abit tomorrow.

What about tangle twisters or similar ice pops for a cheap sweet treat, all the supermarkets seem to have offers on at the moment.

Back