Hi again

Discussion in 'Before and After Pictures' started by lynnstanley, 23 September 2010 Social URL.

1. lynnstanley

lynnstanley New Member

Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    Trying WW
    Hi
    I'm back. I started with good intentions in 2008 but sold my house very soon after and moved to Greece. I was doing WW and have decided to try again. It's difficult here as not much in the way of low fat alternatives but plenty of healthy stuff! Just felt I needed some support and reading other peoples success stories has really got me motivated again :jelous:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. foodjunkie10

foodjunkie10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Who Knows!!
    Hello hope you can suss it all out in a foreign country its not easy :)

4. Viva La Diva

Viva La Diva A Brit living in the USA

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(31.03%)
    Diet:
    The Veggie One !!! Low fat and low cal all the way !!!
    Hi.....you weigh the same as me, let's hope we see that number DROP!

I too am finding it hard in a new country, portions are BIG, it's cheaper to eat out here, lots of FRIED food, etc etc, and don't get me started on the cupcakes and muffins !!!!

there are a lot of FAT people here, not just curvy or heavy I mean FAT, and I know that if I don't take action now in ten years time I could be one of them...and that's scary......

Lots of luck....I'm keeping myself inspired by looking at the before and after pics on here !!!

Diva x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.