Hi again

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Misdee, 27 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

I have been hiding. :cry: sorry.

life has been tbh utterly sh*t the last few weeks. just very stressed trying to get holiday cover sorted for my husband, being off CD for a minor op and just losing my grip a bit.

The mole removal wasnt so bad, but my goodness it itches like crazy where the stitches are, and its covred by a waterproof dressing (fortunatly the same ones my husband uses for his LVAD site so i have plenty of spares).

Starting back on CD on tuesday, as my stitches are coming out on monday evening, if everything is fine then its green light to go go go. i have no idea if i have gained much, no doubt i have.

I did have a nice session of reflexology yesterday, veryrelaxing and feeling a lot better because of it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Nice to see you back hun, sorry to hear you've had a cr*p time lately. Hope things are a bit better now? Good luck getting back on CD....xxx

[​IMG]

4. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hi misdee
    nice to see you back
    sorry you have had a rough time
    hopefully things will improve

good luck on your cd return

[​IMG]

kaz:D

5. natayou

natayou a bit different everyday

Diet:
    cambridge
    hey there missdee

wondered wher u where
    glad it all went all right, hope the family are well, good luck for your restart xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.