Hi again

Teasey

Hi all

Just thought I'd say hi- some people on here might remember me. I posted a good bit on here around this time last year. Had a very successful loss on Dukan but over the last 3-4 months I've managed to undo all that good work and then some.

I can list a number of reasons (or excuses) for this but I'm going to put that behind me and move forward. I'm all prepared to start Attack again tomorrow and I came back on here to read my old diary, remind myself of my old menu plans and get back into that mindset. I want to be that Teasey again!

I'll log on with the PC tomorrow and update my stats and ticker-it won't be pretty.... But I'm feeling positive and looking forward to chatting with you all along the way!

Hi Teasey, nice to see you back, good luck with the attack and dont forget to update you progress and share some of your hints and tips as somebody who has already lost weight on Dukan. Looking forward to seeing you become a big loser!! lol Cx:welcome2:welcome back!!

Welcome Back Teasey:welcome2:

Good luck with Dukan...you did it before you can do it again:)

A warm welcome from me and good luck, get back into it you will soon start to loose those extra ££'s

welcome back :D

Thanks all

Well, stats updated. How depressing! So far so good today. I'm going to rehash the old diary and try post my menus each day. That was a great help last time

Onwards and downwards ladies!!

You will get to your goal weight in no time, you havent got a huge amount to loose xx

Back