Hi all 160lbs to lose here

Quick update, lost another 7lbs in teh last fortnight on 810 so sticking on it now, better in the longrun and ive started doing half an hour a day on the crosstrainer aswell as some sit ups and press ups.
Im just under 5st lost in 15 weeks, halfway through to my target 14 1/2st although not the 160lbs which is my bmi25 target of 13 1/2.
Sorry I dont get a chance to post in other threads too often I only manage to get on briefly at funny times(2.20am monday morning now)

Once again thanks for the encouragement and boys I hope i'm proof we can lose weight aswell as the girls, seems harder for men to face up to the fact they need to lose weight but already my quality of life has doubled along with my self confidence and i'm only halfway so just get on with it and stuff what your mates in the pub think. :p

that's wonderful, well done, you must be so chuffed! x

Thanks, yes i'm extremely happy, its murder but i'm now seeing results.
Another 7 1/2lbs this last fortnight so thats now 78lbs lost, in the 18st's and my bmi is below 37 so 11 off there, its only numbers but they look so damn good. I'm now wearing xl clothes aswell where I was in xxxl and my jean size has dropped from 44 to 36".
Next aim is another 3 stone by xmas, take 3 days off plan then the last 2 in the new year.

Last edited:
Badger you are Just where i want to be in three months.

Like you I read Icemousse's blog which gave me the insperation i needed,

This is my first day and so a long way for me to go !

Good luck with whichever way you are going, I was certainly that person reading the forums wishing i'd lost the weight I was reading about and now I am to a point although still a way to go but the thought of giving up isnt an option. The fact is everyone wanting to lose weight is the same, you look at others and think wow but I couldnt do that. Put your mind to it and do it for yourself and you can, its the hardest thing ive ever done but my god its worth it already. :)

God how the weeks fly, yet another 2 weeks since I posted last and another 8 1/2 lbs off. Only lost 1 3/4lbs last week(which isnt that bad) but then out of nowhere a bumper 6 3/4 this week, guess I was retaining water for some reason or something. Targets getting nearer and nearer so fast I can hardly keep up.

Afternoon all, thought i'd post up as ive not been on in a while.
On roughly the last stone although may go slightly more but fingers crossed i'll reach my target by summer then maintain, never realised it would get so hard nearer my target but i'm getting there slowly but surely.
I'm training to be a Cambridge counsellor now which is pretty cool considering my other work is very quiet at the mo + hopefully I can help some others to lose weight.
:)

Last edited:
Wow, way to go!! You're doing brilliantly. x x

As long as it's a CD shake, that's ok! x ;)

Back