Hi all 1st day today!!!!!!

emmie83

I will get into that wedding dress!
Hey all

Im Emma, 25 married with 3 beautiful children, Jack nearly 5 Max nearly 3 and Gracie-Jane 15 months!

1st day today and so far so good!!
which surprises me as i have NO will power what so ever!!!!!! im even drinking black tea with sweeteners! hopefully will eventually stop the sweeteners!

i warn you all now since my will power is no existant im going to need big shoves and kick up the bums!!!

I know i have to change and i think that if i can shift alot of weight fast it will give me the motivation to eat better i know its about changing the way you think etc!
anyway im rambling so i thought i would say hi!!

We love a good ramble on here Emmie :)

Welcome and good luck x

Hi

I am on day 1 as well, so completely know how you feel.

I am a CD returner as I lost about 5 stone a couple of years ago.

I am doing ok so far, except for the cold.

Good luck with your journey.

x
Jess

hey guys, my day 1 too...
i am a CD returner too, well not even returning but just being 100% serious for next 5 weeks!
hope you continue to be as motivated x

good luck to you all x

Good luck everyone,

This diet is hardcore but the results are amazing, you'll find this forum a lifesaver in the coming weeks.

Lots and lots of luck to everyone....just think a couple of stone lighter by xmas!

xxx

ive just had my first shake!! it was lovely!!!!!! had mint choc!! blended it all up was lush!! much nicer than lipotrim!!!
looking forward to my soup tonight now!!
its only my first week but my counciller has given me bars is this going to affect my weight loss much?

xxxx

hey emma. welcome and goodluck. im sure ul do great. Im on day4 today and have been fine so far. the shakes all taste good too, not as bad as i thought they might. this site is brill and ul gbet plenty of support. x

hi emmie, when i started on ll and was given 4 bars the first week, i still lost 9lbs so i think you'll be fine.
good luck to all the new starters - it does get easier and the results are amazing.
x

Back