Hi all a question or two if you have the time?

Sandy have you been having a little skimmed milk?....would makes things more bearable if i could get away with the odd coffee. my only addiction!

Hi kirsty I plan to have skimmed milk in my tea's!
Was ok for me on CD. I'm on my way to work now Hoping my pack will be there for later. X

Yeah i thought i would be ok with some skimmed milk cos when towards the end of CD i tested with different amounts of carbs and it took a bit to knock me out of ketosis once in it and i would be having a great deal...just a splash in a couple off coffees a day.....esp on a morning...can't function without a coffee lol.

ok well so far had thai chicken soup LOVE IT.!! oh yes so happy

tomorrow evening will be tomotoe one.

Kirsty your delievery will be with you soon i like how thwy put two boxes together all spaced out.

Sandy have you been having a little skimmed milk?....would makes things more bearable if i could get away with the odd coffee. my only addiction!

I have. I used to have quite milky coffees with semi skimmed milk and couldnt take to black coffee. I now put just a splash of skimmed milk and it makes a heck of a difference

i love both the bars but at first i thought the nutty one had a funny aftertaste but i dont notice anymore. so id say youll like the choc orange best i always feel like the nutty ones are a bit more filling too im not sure if im imagining it but when im extra hungry il have the nut one as it lasts longer it might just be more chewy. with regards to having them from the start then i did have them from day 1 and got into ketosis day 4 which was the same day as when on lipotrim and i only had shakes so it should be fine. the only thing that slowed down me getting into ketosis was when i had 2 bars after iblipped and came out of ketosis one of the days i had 2 bars and i didnt get in to ketosis til day 6 so dont do that. anyway hope your pack has arrived and your off to a good start let us know how you find the packs. good luck

I don't think what type of sweetener you have matters, just as long as it's tablet form. Exante are advertised as "Aspartame Free" because Aspartame is a controversial sweetener that some people prefer to avoid. =)

Oh I see, silly OH well I have aspartesme free sweetners, which I'll probably continue to use!

Praying my pack turns up today!! I am gagging for something savoury!

Back