1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi all, back again!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by southwestnurse, 18 January 2014 Social URL.

1. southwestnurse

southwestnurse Active Member

Hi, I have rediscovered this group after being gone a while! I want this to be the last time I have to do this from where I am now! I have 3.5 stones to lose and am in my second week after joining online. Lost 4.5lbs which I was delighted with (it's unusual for me to lose more than a lb so I must be doing something right!) and I really want to not plateau at week 2 or 3 as is what normally happens for me. I lose motivation then. Am eating loads of fruit and veg so am hoping that may help.
    Kay

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Purple-Ney

Purple-Ney Well-Known Member

Hey welcome back I've just recently come back myself, but just keep at it, it will be worth it. Are you following a plan or just healthy eating etc?
    Good luck :)

4. southwestnurse

southwestnurse Active Member

Hiya, I've done them all in the past, but slimming world at the mo.

5. Purple-Ney

Purple-Ney Well-Known Member

Ah good luck to you. I'm guessing your a nurse too? (From your username lol) how do you find it with work?

6. babypat

babypat Well-Known Member

Hiya congrats on ur loss. Good luck with the rest of ur journey.