Hi all, bathroon scales Vs. wii fit scales

Hi everyone, im a newbie on this site so bare with me lol :):):)

Anyway, im on xenical and have my 1st monthly weigh-in at the drs on monday (the 16th) and starting to wonder...

On my bathroom scales, they reckon ive lost 9lbs (tried on both carpet in lounge and in bathroom where i have them sticky squares like lino and both read the same) and on the wii fit when it tells ya weight it says that ive lost 4lbs.

I know different scales read different from time to time but compared the 2 on carpet its bugged me being a difference of 5lbs grrr :mad: lol

Im prob being a typical worrier before my weigh-in but what does everyone think? :stickdance:

Hey welcome to minis and good luck with your monthly weigh in :D

Alot of people do not trust their wii fit scales for accurate weight readings.

So if I were you I would just take notice of the bathroom scales as these will be the ones giving you a 'proper' result.

Claire x

Oh i never knew that at all.... i always weigh myself via the wii fit.
The last time i was weighed at the surgery the difference was 5 lbs,however these were different scales to the ones i first started on and she never took two pounds off for the clothes as the dietitian did. (The dietitian has left due to cut backs, so am now being weighed via the nurse on another set of scales.)
When i use the wii fit i was always setting it to the heaviest clothes thingy. After my holiday i set it to the light wieght one and i had put on seven pounds (it was 5lbs on the heavy one).
I am so hopping it is right as it is saying i have lost the 7lbs and things are back on track.
I think its best to stick to one set at home and allow for a couple of pounds difference when being weighed at the doctors.
Tina xx

Back