Hi All CDers

TIGGER41

Hi everyone,

Thought Id say :wave_cry: I am due to restart CD tomorrow for what feels like the 100th time since January.:eek: I really want to do this so would be very greatful for any tips advice and support.

Iam currently 12 stone 10lbs :eek: and would like to be 11 stones for the 18th August when I am due to start a new job. Its exactly 7 weeks so I hope this possible. :confused:

I am going to give 100% to this. I know its going to be hard but I really want this to be the last time. I know it may sound far fetched but I feel my lifes on hold and I cant be the person I really want to be.:sigh: The way I look is really holding me back and I have know confidence at all these days.

Sorry to bore you all. Essay over!

Good luck to everyone and fingers crossed for my restart.

Love

Leanne x

hi tigger and welcome
i know how you feel about the weight and lack of confidence, once you see the results every week you will feel a lot better about yourself. you will get all the help and support from minis. GOOD LUCK

Thanks Becky and Scousemouse. Thats why I love Minis because I know Im not alone in all this and there are people who feel the same as me.

Good luck to you both xx

Hey hun, I know exactly what you mean when you say your life is on hold and no its not far fetched, use that as part of your motivation and in 7 weeks you will feel like a brand new you.

xxx

Hey there...well I am starting tomorrow too for the first time, but have 1 million pounds more to lose than you. I just wanted to say Good luck, you can do it. Just take it easy. Be prepared for the worse and know that you will soon feel better and get your body and your mind in the right state for starting your new job. Take care and See ya round!!

J

hey there and welcome,
the average loss is 1 stone a month so 1st 10lbs is very do-able hun,once you stick to the plan,
best of luck to you,
elaine x

Thanks everyone Im going to give CD a really good go and make sure I spend loads of time on Minis to keep me going xx

Back