Hi all, I am new

Flow

Hello everybody,

I am new here, and I as all of you hope to obtain some support in losing some weight.

This is actually my first time I am trying to lose some weight and my first time on a weight loss forum, so I am very excited about this, and hope it works out well

Flow

Hi and welcome to minimins. This is the best place to be for help, support and advice. If you have a look at the top, in the big blue band there is a link to tutorials, this will give you all the information you need and lots of help to find your way around the site. There is also a link to the inspirational slideshow, which shows piccies of people who have done a diet, or are on their journey, and shows progress. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and someone will always be able to help you.

Once again, welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey x x x

Hi Flow :)

Welcome to our community. I hope you feel at home very quickly and feel that you are with people who truly understand the issues that surround weight and weightloss.

Minimins offers so much individual choice for personal or group support.This relates to many different weightloss approaches and programmes you will see so please enjoy browsing around the site.

Any questions please just ask, and welcome again

Lacey..x :)

welcome to the forum ya couldnt have come to a better place. Ya will defintely find all the support ya need in here, gud luck on your weight loss journey and l look forward to reading your posts in the future

Welcome - I'm fairly new and it's a really friendly place! As it doesn't just cover one diet/programme, so can have a good look around and get a feel for what might work for you.
Looking forward to reading about your progress.
S.x

Hey I'm new too!

Hi cameolespameo :D

Welcome to our community. I hope you feel at home very quickly and feel that you are with people who truly understand the issues that surround weight and weightloss.

Minimins offers so much individual choice for personal or group support.This relates to many different weightloss approaches and programmes you will see so please enjoy browsing around the site.

Any questions please just ask, and welcome again

Lacey..x :)

welcome and good luck with your weight loss.

best wishes
liz x

Welcome to Minis.
I am new here too,
Good luck with your weight loss journey!!

Back