• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hi all im a newbie!

hi all. I started ww on thursday. not attending a class as there isnt one on the island. but succesfully lost 5 stone with ww when i was 18 so know it works. Unfortunatly last year i got severe depression and gained 4 stone :cry:and obviously the weight gain didnt help my confidence any. Tried CD as done ti before but didnt work. so here i am starting at 16st 10lbs and want my target is 12st. (might be less but get there first!) i am going on a big family holiday in may so would love at least 2 stone off by then. how is everyone else finding their losses?

claire x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Ive found my losses consistent but small, good luck with youe weight loss and I hope you get to where you want to be! :)

hey welcome yeh it is do able 2stone in 3months :) at the start is the best after while as iam finding myself it starts to slow down :( but atleast not gaining

hi claire welcome to forum , good luck with the weight loss .

Hey there, welcome to the minimins weight watchers club. Plent of krack to keep you motivated and supported throughout this new change :)

hi welcome and good luck with your weight loss

cupovtay

Fridge Dodging
Hello I'm a newbie too. I am finding the diet pretty good so far. This site is a God send. Best of luck hun x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In 3
Weight Loss Diaries 14
Introductions 1
Introductions 7
Introductions 1