hi all im a newbie!

claire.sab

hi all. I started ww on thursday. not attending a class as there isnt one on the island. but succesfully lost 5 stone with ww when i was 18 so know it works. Unfortunatly last year i got severe depression and gained 4 stone :cry:and obviously the weight gain didnt help my confidence any. Tried CD as done ti before but didnt work. so here i am starting at 16st 10lbs and want my target is 12st. (might be less but get there first!) i am going on a big family holiday in may so would love at least 2 stone off by then. how is everyone else finding their losses?

claire x

Ive found my losses consistent but small, good luck with youe weight loss and I hope you get to where you want to be! :)

hey welcome yeh it is do able 2stone in 3months :) at the start is the best after while as iam finding myself it starts to slow down :( but atleast not gaining

Hey there, welcome to the minimins weight watchers club. Plent of krack to keep you motivated and supported throughout this new change :)

Hi and welcome to the forum, the diet is great and make plenty of zero points soup, great for when you are starting off. good luck with your weight loss,

Hello I'm a newbie too. I am finding the diet pretty good so far. This site is a God send. Best of luck hun x

Back