Hi all im a newbie!

natliverpool:-)

Hello everyone, im a 26 year old woman, in april 2010 i weighed 12st 10, then just spiraled up to 14st 5 until 4 weeks ago when i joined slimming world. I joined on 3rd september and have since lost 13lbs, iv recieved slimmer of the week twice and slimmer of the month, im really pleased with myself and am determined to carry on to get to my ideal weight which is 10st 3 for my height. I am really glad i have finally found something that works for me. Good luck to everyone else :)

hi nat and :welcome: to the forums! Congrats on your fantastic weight loss so far... keep it going! :)

Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x

Hi Nat :welcome2: to the forums hun! I have to say a big well done first of all for your brilliant 13lbs loss, thats great! You are similar to me in the weight you've put on and lost. I too went to over 14st and looked dreadful.

Anyway hope to see you around the forums, feel free to ask anything if you need with it. :) X

Hi and welcome :wavey: Thats an amazing loss in a month. Well done

hello and welcome! and well done for getting the slimmer of the week awards for so many times already since you joined!

Hi Nat and welcome
Im new too, started Slimfast on Friday and found this forum the same day
hoping that with a bit of support and motivation I can shift over 3 stone
Good luck and well done so far
Sally

Back