Hi all. I'm new here but not so new to dieting!!!

babymama

Hiya,

I am thinking of following the SW diet (yet again!), I seem to be able to follow that plan more so than the WW but I do love some of the WW recipes!

Hoping (and praying) to loose at least 2 stone before summer but want to loose around 4 stone by Christmas.

Hope all of you can give me the kick up the bum I need!

Edit: Turns out I am not so new as I joined in Jan 2012 but this is my fresh start x (just saw my posting details at the side!)

Good luck :) I've tried slimming world too bit found unless your in a position to cook a lot then it won't work :(
But I love ww because I have so much freedom and not always in the kitchen cooking veg potatoes and pasta ... Can still have my wraps, cheese mayo etc ...
Good luck with what you decide x

lol, how could you forget about this place :p Well i have really big feet ( for a girl) I think. So I can do that. Be mindful of what you eat is my tip of the day. Take a step back and think about it, is it worth it, will I feel bad. do I really want this.
Its not easy, I'm on day 5 of meal replacement drinks.

Good luck with your goals, but I don't think you need luck :) I think you know what you need to do, and can do this :) Let us know how your getting on. I have been keeping a daily ish diary in the diary bit for my diet. but I think there are general ones as well.

Back