Hi all im new here

tigger123

Hi everyone
ive just started lipotrim, and this is my 2nd week, i found it soooo hard the first week and only managed to do 4days but got weighed and lost 6lb so that wasnt to bad,
i just hope that this 2nd week gets easier, im only on the chicken soup as i cant take the shakes it makes me sick.
anyway thats me and would be great to get to know you guys to x

Hi, how are you? In my 2nd week also, I didnt find the 1st week hard at all, but I have to say, im struggling this week, I lost 8 pound the 1st week so I was thrilled , thought Id be on a high from hearing that news but Im really finding it hard this week :(

hi and welcome good luck and we are here for you X

Hi and good luck, you will find plenty of encouragement on here :)

Hi everyone, thanks for the kind welcome,
I found it really hard the first week even more when my 3 children where at home,
cics stick at it and keep drinking lots of water.

Hi Tigger welcome to our little world lol. 6lbs loss for 4 days 100% is a good result and hopefully it'll spur you on to do a full week. Imagine the loss if you do! Good luck and keep us posted.

hey

i found my 1 st week ok to and im def struggling this 2nd week. I still cant get food out of my head :confused:

i just want to eat something sooo much and trying my hardest not to, but ive such bad willpower.

Good luck to u and ur weight loss ;) xx

Same as Lil Trixie, Im dreamen about food at this stage, thinking about it all the time!!! Aggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Cics i dreamt of pizza last nite! i think its more the habit of putting something in your mouth and eating takes away boredom.

We just gotta stay strong :) xx

Hiya tigger... Welcome to the roller coaster of LT...

We are all in the same boat, and we are here to support each other... Good luck x

Back