• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi all im new here

Hi everyone
ive just started lipotrim, and this is my 2nd week, i found it soooo hard the first week and only managed to do 4days but got weighed and lost 6lb so that wasnt to bad,
i just hope that this 2nd week gets easier, im only on the chicken soup as i cant take the shakes it makes me sick.
anyway thats me and would be great to get to know you guys to x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

cics

Hi, how are you? In my 2nd week also, I didnt find the 1st week hard at all, but I have to say, im struggling this week, I lost 8 pound the 1st week so I was thrilled , thought Id be on a high from hearing that news but Im really finding it hard this week :(

becci-boo

goingtobeslim x
S: 12st13lb C: 12st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 0st6lb(3.31%)
hi and welcome good luck and we are here for you X

KingMaker79

S: 20st10lb C: 19st13lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 0st11lb(3.79%)
Hi and good luck, you will find plenty of encouragement on here :)

Hi everyone, thanks for the kind welcome,
I found it really hard the first week even more when my 3 children where at home,
cics stick at it and keep drinking lots of water.

Loser85

Gold Member
S: 23st10lb C: 17st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.6 Loss: 6st10lb(28.31%)
Hi Tigger welcome to our little world lol. 6lbs loss for 4 days 100% is a good result and hopefully it'll spur you on to do a full week. Imagine the loss if you do! Good luck and keep us posted.

lil_trixie

S: 14st8lb C: 13st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0st12lb(5.88%)
hey

i found my 1 st week ok to and im def struggling this 2nd week. I still cant get food out of my head :confused:

i just want to eat something sooo much and trying my hardest not to, but ive such bad willpower.

Good luck to u and ur weight loss ;) xx

cics

Same as Lil Trixie, Im dreamen about food at this stage, thinking about it all the time!!! Aggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

lil_trixie

S: 14st8lb C: 13st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0st12lb(5.88%)
Cics i dreamt of pizza last nite! i think its more the habit of putting something in your mouth and eating takes away boredom.

We just gotta stay strong :) xx

SlimmerSu

Gold Member
S: 16st5lb C: 13st1lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 3st4lb(20.09%)
Hiya tigger... Welcome to the roller coaster of LT...

We are all in the same boat, and we are here to support each other... Good luck x