Hi All I'm new!!!

shera69

Hi Everyone :wave_cry:i'm new and just thought i'd say hi, hope everyone is having a great day, i'm laid up to the eyeballs and using all my syns on beechams :cry:good job i dont have much of an appetite today lol. I have lost 1 stone and 6lb :D since 19/10/11 and had previously lost a stone prior to that in September. Trying to loose my baby weight :(. Slimming world was what helped me concieve in the first place so am love with this diet plan. Only 1 more stone to go woohoo.
Sarahxxx

Hi Sarah, welcome!

Well done on your weight loss so far, that's great!

Poor you, do you have the flu or just a cold? It's miserable enough when you're not feeling well, let alone trying to stick to plan although at least with SW it's easier than a lot of them, good luck! :)

Hiya and welcome. Good luck with the last stone ;)

thanks everyone, think its flu blondegem I ache head to toe, on a plus point today I have no appetite what so ever, not sure if that's good or a bad thing though to be fair. Oh well x good luck to you all and thank you for making me feel so welcome xxx

thanks everyone, think its flu blondegem I ache head to toe, on a plus point today I have no appetite what so ever, not sure if that's good or a bad thing though to be fair. Oh well x good luck to you all and thank you for making me feel so welcome xxx

You're welcome, hope you feel better soon :)

Back