Hi all i'm new.

nightpaz

Hi all just thought id introduce myself. I'm kerry, 30 and overweight!!! I'm on day 4 of the CD diet and not doing too bad although have been having really weird dreams about food and peeing alot, lol.
I have been reading all ur posts and im amazed at how well u have all done, congrats!! I hope i can have the same kind of results, i'm currently 16 stone and really want to get to 10 stone at the moment i have no confidence and hate going out with friends even my 4yr old has started to notice im the 'big 1' at the school gate. I know he doesnt understand but it still upsets me. So i thought its about time i did something about it. Anyway just thought id say hi and soz for the depressed mode. kel xx :sigh:

Hi - you won't be in depressed mode for long! Just wait until your first weigh in - you will be flying! :D Keep posting.

Welcome onboard hun and well done for reaching day 4! There is loads of support and advice on Minis and I look forward to watching you shrink!

xx

Hello and welcome, great to see you here - it's a great place to be! You will soon be the slim mum at the gate, don't you worry! You'll be feeling fab and closer to target before you know it! Make sure you stick around, let us know how you get on and if you ever need any support, just shout! :)

Hi Kerry, you'll love it here, and will find all the motivation you need. Good Luck xxx

Hi kerry & welcome.

Minimins is fantastic for motivation & inspiration. You'll find loads of support here as we're all in the same boat.

Good luck with your weight loss journey. :) xxx

Hi Kerry
Yes my 4 year old is like that , make you laugh really .She tells me , you've got to get some of this weight off lol .
Its coming off I say to her . You will feel better once you start making headway .

hello!!
whan i first started i was counting the days untill 1 wek, then 2 etc now i think, gosh, weigh in again.
cd becomes the norm, gets easier and you'll get slimmer and happier!!
keep us informed of how you do.
good luck!! x

Thankyou all for the fantastic welcome!! My 1st weigh in is on Tue will let you all know how i get on. Not had a good day today though i just happened to be having my TOTM at the same time as starting CD and i have had a major headache all day. Does this really get easier? lol, kel xx

It sure does Kel u just wait till those clothes are hanging off u and it doesnt take long xxx

hiya, well done on starting your journey. sending you some good luck vibes xoxox:party0038:

Hiii, welcome and good luck! I'm sure you'll do great :)

Back